Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCHS-BLUEBIRD

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCHS-BLUEBIRD

  1. Beechwood had around 30+ kids and NCC had around 17-18. This game was hard to watch. To say NCC beat them bad would be putting it lightly. It was 41-0 and the game was called in the 3 qtr I believe(left in the 3rd). I may have missed one but I didn't see a first down until the 3rd qtr for Beechwood. Observations: NCC's RB is a STUD. Runs hard, fast and angry. Bad news for the Breds, they said he is going to HHS for high school. Also #12 was a tall kid that caught the ball well and ran the ball well too. #18 was a freak just throwing people around and was in on just about every tackle at MLB (More bad news, they said he is going to Ryle next year). The QB played well but he's not a QB IMO, he looked more like a baseball player playing QB. They had a couple other good kids too that could play(sorry I can't recall there numbers) NCC has a heck of a 8th grade team but I'm not sure it will project to the high school level with all of that talent leaving for other schools.
  2. WOW... Didn’t see that one coming.
  3. Cooper is/was supposed to be much improved this year. Only beating Dixie 7-0 doesn't look well in my opinion. I'm not so sure it was the right move or that move should've happen months ago. Lee is a lot easier to contain now if you ask me vs him passing it, handing it off or running it himself. Time will tell if it was the right move. If they get spanked by NCC and Ryle, I'd be willing to bet you'll see Lee back at QB. That's just my two cents.
  4. Birds up 42-13 I’ve never seen so many injures in my life. Scott has had 12+ kids go down. Some of it’s cramps but it’s crazy to see.
  5. I was out of town but I was told a different story of course. I’ll have to see the tape in the AM. I know the Birds were without starting QB and down 2 starting WR’s on O but I was told it was a close game and that the Birds D played well. I kind’ve expected the Birds to lose big against this stacked Male team. Can anyone give a breakdown that went?
  6. I maybe completely wrong but didn't he get pressure to step down because of the way the program was projecting? If so, why did they go back?
  7. Could've been that he saw the way Scott County was allowed to keep all of the football kids. Craziest thing I've ever seen, allowing the 6A powerhouse to keep the kids intact and then drop down to 5A for football. Signed: Every current 5A parent. LOL
  8. You must be talking about the JV only and not the V. Highlands V went 3-1 and won all games by 20+ points if I remember correctly. The only loss was after playing 2 in a row and went cold(no excuses) against a decent team.
  9. OLB/DE as a Soph, OLB/WR as a Frosh. He has turned into an absolute monster from working out in the gym. Maybe the single biggest jump in clean muscle I've ever seen in a kid from taking a year off(due to injury) and just hitting weights. Perfect storm of rest, growth spurt, eating properly and working out IMO. Glad to see him back playing. I'm okay with the top 5. I think you could put a number of guys in the Top 5. Zach Lewin, Mason Schwalbach, or Jacob Brass.
  10. That's cute. Did anyone mentioned HHS being at a dynasty level? NOPE! Just simply said that assessment was so far off that even a Cov Cath fan was laughing. Keep digging though.
  11. :laugh: I hope you're the scout for BC this year. You know it's bad when even a Cov Cath fan tells you how far you are off with your assessment of the Birds. haha
  12. I think that is a very good idea!
  13. FYI...You should never keep 18 kids on a 6th grade basketball team unless you can have 2 teams. That isn't helping anyone's development.
  14. What about CovCath JV Coach Ben Franzen? He was great at HHS and he's been great at CCH?
  15. I hope the young man grows some over the summer. I worry about his body taking that beating again and staying healthy. They had him, playing offense, defense and special teams at certain points.
  16. 6'8 is a WHOLE different ball game than 6'4-6'5
  17. Many D3 programs. IMO Benton is the only one that projects to D2 because of his size and outside shooting.
  18. :ohbrother: I hope you're correct. I would like to see all of the Boone Cty teams succeed. Out of curiosity, what 6 teams do you think they can beat this year?
  19. I see a legit possibility of the Raiders season (not counting scrimmages) ending at 2-10 with only beating my beloved Rebels and Dixie. Conner, Cooper Campbell and SK are both bringing back strong teams and the other games are big L's IMO. 8/23 at Covington Catholic Big L 8/30 vs. Conner ???L 9/6 at Cooper ??? L 9/13 vs. Boone County W 9/20 at Highlands Big L 9/27 at Elder (OH) Big L 10/4 vs. Scott County Big L 10/11 at Campbell County (district game) L 10/18 at Dixie Heights (district game) W 10/25 vs. Simon Kenton (district game) L
  20. What's wrong with Mullikin? He's had a really good year. Hopefully he's back for the playoffs.
  21. The train definitely seems to be on the right tracks now! It was great to see Sam back out on the court too.
  22. Ben Sisson had a monster game last night in front of 4 different colleges that showed up to see him vs Holmes last night. Stats from another post: Sisson - 21pts 20reb 7assist 4 blocks 3 Dunks
  23. Jolly played really well. He was knocking down some outside shots. He has help down low though. Sisson is by far the better big man IMO. Not a fair comparison really as they play different positions. Sisson is a C/PF and Jolly is a SF IMO. He didn't even guard Ben very often that was Tanner's job most of the night. Tanner played really well too, as did the rest of the Camels that seemed to shoot about 90% from 3 in the first 2 qtrs! Congrats to them on a blowout win.
  24. He can play now but had a concussion that sidelined him all of last year and It's a question of, is the juice worth the squeeze?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.