Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle - 2019 Schedule

Featured Replies

8/9 vs. Bryan Station (scrimmage)

8/16 vs. Oldham County (scrimmage)

8/23 at Covington Catholic

8/30 vs. Conner

9/6 at Cooper

9/13 vs. Boone County

9/20 at Highlands

9/27 at Elder (OH)

10/4 vs. Scott County

10/11 at Campbell County (district game)

10/18 at Dixie Heights (district game)

10/25 vs. Simon Kenton (district game)

That's a strong schedule. Good job Raiders.

I am just going to go there on the Ryle Raider schedule. I think it is horrible scheduling. Three non-district games against Highlands, Elder, and Scott County before your district games.

 

Madness...

I see a legit possibility of the Raiders season (not counting scrimmages) ending at 2-10 with only beating my beloved Rebels and Dixie. Conner, Cooper Campbell and SK are both bringing back strong teams and the other games are big L's IMO.

 

8/23 at Covington Catholic Big L

8/30 vs. Conner ???L

9/6 at Cooper ??? L

9/13 vs. Boone County W

9/20 at Highlands Big L

9/27 at Elder (OH) Big L

10/4 vs. Scott County Big L

10/11 at Campbell County (district game) L

10/18 at Dixie Heights (district game) W

10/25 vs. Simon Kenton (district game) L

I see a legit possibility of the Raiders season (not counting scrimmages) ending at 2-10 with only beating my beloved Rebels and Dixie. Conner, Cooper Campbell and SK are both bringing back strong teams and the other games are big L's IMO.

 

8/23 at Covington Catholic Big L

8/30 vs. Conner ???L

9/6 at Cooper ??? L

9/13 vs. Boone County W

9/20 at Highlands Big L

9/27 at Elder (OH) Big L

10/4 vs. Scott County Big L

10/11 at Campbell County (district game) L

10/18 at Dixie Heights (district game) W

10/25 vs. Simon Kenton (district game) L

 

I agree...,Going to be a very long season for the Raiders!!

The Raiders need to find a QB or this could be a long season. Another year like last year and Warner succeeding at Boone, could have Union out with pitchforks.

2 maybe 3 wins.

Both should have wanted to drop that scrimmage. I have no idea if the decision was mutual or one-sided.

Ryle certainly doesn’t stray from challenge.

I do think they will be better than last season. But this schedule is really tough.

I've heard that teams like Ryle have a hard time getting teams to schedule them. I've heard that Simon Kenton is still looking for 2 or 3 games and it's almost March. How many teams out there still need games for them to play. One of Ryle's Coach's told me that Elder is paying Ryle to play at the PIT next season and then they will return the game to Ryle the next year. I do believe that Ryle will be much better than what people think!

  • Author
I've heard that teams like Ryle have a hard time getting teams to schedule them. I've heard that Simon Kenton is still looking for 2 or 3 games and it's almost March. How many teams out there still need games for them to play. One of Ryle's Coach's told me that Elder is paying Ryle to play at the PIT next season and then they will return the game to Ryle the next year. I do believe that Ryle will be much better than what people think!

 

You're correct that Simon Kenton is still looking for 2 games. We have the Pioneers' schedule posted HERE in this thread.

 

It sounds like what you're describing with Elder is a pretty standard 2-year home and home series contract between the two teams, with both teams sharing a portion of the gate for the games...unless you're saying Elder offered additional money in order to get Ryle to agree to play them.

I've heard that teams like Ryle have a hard time getting teams to schedule them. I've heard that Simon Kenton is still looking for 2 or 3 games and it's almost March. How many teams out there still need games for them to play. One of Ryle's Coach's told me that Elder is paying Ryle to play at the PIT next season and then they will return the game to Ryle the next year. I do believe that Ryle will be much better than what people think!

 

This schedule is a grueling one for sure but you are right, Ryle will be much better this year. I think with this schedule though, people will be surprised when they have a winning record.

:ohbrother:

 

I hope you're correct. I would like to see all of the Boone Cty teams succeed. Out of curiosity, what 6 teams do you think they can beat this year?

You're correct that Simon Kenton is still looking for 2 games. We have the Pioneers' schedule posted HERE in this thread.

 

It sounds like what you're describing with Elder is a pretty standard 2-year home and home series contract between the two teams, with both teams sharing a portion of the gate for the games...unless you're saying Elder offered additional money in order to get Ryle to agree to play them.

 

I was told that Elder is paying Ryle additional money to play at Elder in 2019 and then Ryle will keep all the gates when they return the favor in 2020.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.