Jeremiah Lee

daddylee

Jeremiah Lee is a very talented kid who just lacks a little bit of size.

Size really isn’t much of an issue at the high school level but unfortunately colleges want bigger kids. I would love to see the kid grow a bit so we can see what he does on Saturdays in the future.

I learned a long time ago that college football recruiters that know anything about the game and/or a player don't use a forum like this to recruit. It's their job to know about the players, and they do based on what is on film.

This is chatter. Fun and useful to the parents but not the people making the decisions at the next level. Hard work, attending camps and having film is the path forward.

Talented kid and his game (and film) will do all of the talking.

I learned a long time ago that college football recruiters that know anything about the game and/or a player don't use a forum like this to recruit. It's their job to know about the players, and they do based on what is on film.

This is chatter. Fun and useful to the parents but not the people making the decisions at the next level. Hard work, attending camps and having film is the path forward.

Talented kid and his game (and film) will do all of the talking.

Apparently it's not useful to all parents. :lol2:

The kid is a great athlete. Moving him to Slot/WR is the best thing that Cooper has done. Not many NKY Teams can contain him. He will have a great year.

Cooper is/was supposed to be much improved this year. Only beating Dixie 7-0 doesn't look well in my opinion. I'm not so sure it was the right move or that move should've happen months ago. Lee is a lot easier to contain now if you ask me vs him passing it, handing it off or running it himself. Time will tell if it was the right move.

If they get spanked by NCC and Ryle, I'd be willing to bet you'll see Lee back at QB. That's just my two cents.

You'll talk about every other kid but not him why?

Why is this even a thread topic? People who know NKY football know who Jeremiah is and that he's a great football player. Isn't that an honor in itself or do people have to talk about him instead? I'm confused.