Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Highlands (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Male coach just tweeted being moved to Seneca HS. 6:30 start with Fros/JV and varsity about an hour later.

  • Author

Apparently light pole was condemned so safety issue.

  • Author
Light pole condemned? That's new, storm damage?

 

Not sure but my nephew plays for Male so how I received the info.

  • Author
Anybody there?

 

I was told that they didn’t keep score but Male definitely won. Whatever that means.

Game was played in a very controlled environment from what I was told. 8 plays from the 40 going in.

I was told that they didn’t keep score but Male definitely won. Whatever that means.

 

I was out of town but I was told a different story of course. I’ll have to see the tape in the AM. I know the Birds were without starting QB and down 2 starting WR’s on O but I was told it was a close game and that the Birds D played well.

 

I kind’ve expected the Birds to lose big against this stacked Male team.

 

Can anyone give a breakdown that went?

It basically was a practice game. 6 plays on offense, 6 plays on defense. Nobody rolled over anyone. Next Friday Birds are scrimmaging Ballard, and from I was told it will be full game situations.

Was anyone there for this practice style scrimmage? I would assume that Surrey was the QB for the Birds? Any Birds stand out in this one?

  • Author
Who is going to be the QB for Male?

 

Either Elijah Parrish or Nic Schutte.

For Highlands, with senior QB Hollingsworth out, junior Jake Fahlbusch and sophomore Isaac Surrey alternated possessions in both the JV and Varsity scrimmages vs. Male.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.