Everything posted by DeSales15
- DeSales 62 Butler 53
-
Mayfield 21 Christian Academy-Louisville 14
This game was definitely won in the trenches! Hats off to Mayfield
-
2A Game of the Week: #2 DeSales at #5 Christian Academy-Louisville
I've heard that Carr along with maybe another player had some "disciplinary" issues. He's going to be out at least another couple weeks but sounds like he'll definitely be back for playoffs
-
Mayfield LB # K. Arnett
The player was defenseless but he clearly he uses his shoulder. I don't know the rules in high school for targeting but I just hope this kid isn't a senior.
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
As a DeSales fan, I think CALs DL is much better. They're bigger and more athletic. They have 2 division 1 players in Olsafka and Paulson. That's one of the best defensive lines I've seen at the small school level.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 12 DeSales 7
It was a solid game. I was very impressed with CAL's defense, especially their front 7. I thought DeSales made some great adjustments in the 2nd half. They just weren't able to finish drives offensively. I was very disappointed to see CAL come stomp on the logo the first time they played in the new stadium. However, it is a rivalry. Looking forward to the rematch in the playoffs. Go Colts
-
Christian Academy-Louisville/DeSales Predictions
I couldn't agree more with this. Very well said
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest (Week #2) Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
7- North Bullitt 5- Thomas Nelson 3- Manual 2- Bullitt Central 1- Central TB North Bullitt
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest (Week #1) Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
7- South Oldham 5- Waggener 3- Butler 2- Southern 1- Nicholas County TB- South Oldham
-
Bullitt East 57 DeSales 51 (OT)
Final
-
DeSales 69 Pleasure Ridge Park 66 (6th Region)
Final
-
Class 2A State Championship: Mayfield 17 Newport Central Catholic 7
Is the kicker getting any college looks? I was very impressed when they played desales
-
The NCC muffed punt should have been a touchback - blown call by the officals
Mayfield fans, we know how it is. Last year same kind of thing happened when we played Murray last year and they called back the 70-yard touchdown for sideline interference. It sucks for NCC but that's how the game was dealt. Congrats to Mayfield on their state championship
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Missed tackles are missed tackles. Yall had a hell of a RB but they were reaching their arms out to tackle
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
I really felt like desales beat themselves with the flags and missed tackles. Props to Mayfield coaches on the 2nd half adjustments. That was a great football game
-
DeSales/Mayfield Updates
13-7 colts
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
This is not our best team ever and no one ever said that. We're just confident in our team ?
-
AA Region 1 Title Game: Owensboro Catholic @ Mayfield
This should be an awesome matchup. I would like to pick OC with the upset, but I don't see Mayfield losing this game, especially at home. Mayfield 28-21.
-
DeSales/Monroe County Updates
Just curious, how did Monroe score their 2 touchdowns?
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Football Playoff Preview
I would absolutely love to make a trip down to Mayfield in a few weeks, but that's looking way too far ahead. I know very little about Monroe, but from the sound of it, it seems like they must be legit and DeSales fans already know that a rematch with CAL will be a tough one. In order to get to Bowling Green, you have to take one game at a time, so I'm looking forward to Green County this week, and then next week we can keep talking potential matchups.
-
Best Defensive Team in 2A
I wasn't trying to be smart. I wanted to know what happened that game ?
-
Best Defensive Team in 2A
What happened the McCracken game?
-
Best Defensive Team in 2A
It's hard to judge unless you've seen every team play. I can't speak for Mayfield, but I know CAL has a pretty solid defense that is consistent every year, and I know Murray also has a good defense. As for DeSales, in 2013 we gave up 9.8 ppg, in '14 we gave up 6.1 ppg, and this year its at 7.7 ppg. The most we've given up all year is 16 points to CAL, which one of those scores was a pick six and one of their field goals was set up off a pick. The past few years I feel like we've had the best defense and I think the same for this year, but like I said, I haven't seen Mayfield play. Most of the teams at the top have solid defenses and will no doubt win one of these teams a state championship.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
DeSales made way too many costly mistakes and CAL played sound football. I think it's clear we're not at the same point we were the last 2 years, but this is also the same position we've been in before. We have some great coaches and I trust them moving forward. Looking forward to making the trip back to CAL the week before thanksgiving
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Its more of just being a hard nosed rivalry. There's been a few instances in the past and the games tend to get chippy but I think it's safe to say both programs respect each other