Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales @ CAL predictions

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And so it begins. Biggest game of the year for both teams. I'll take the colts in a war.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is CAL's stadium?

  • Author
How big is CAL's stadium?
very nice and large stadium.

Game of the week. Should be a dandy!

Either team would likely win the 6A Meade/Hardin County district.

 

I'll take DeSales in a close one because in this rivalry if memory serves me correctly the regular season loser usually turns the tables in the post season and I'd love to see CAL win it all.

 

These are both teams that I've grown to respect. They've build solid programs.

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

Either team would likely win the 6A Meade/Hardin County district.

 

I'll take DeSales in a close one because in this rivalry if memory serves me correctly the regular season loser usually turns the tables in the post season and I'd love to see CAL win it all.

 

These are both teams that I've grown to respect. They've build solid programs.

 

Me not so much, always going to pull for the Catholics over Protestants.

The Protestants do have a Trinity boy coaching for them. Not sure that will change your mind. :thumb:

Is Vic Anderson still an assistant coach at CAL?

The Protestants do have a Trinity boy coaching for them. Not sure that will change your mind. :thumb:

 

Nope :lol2:

This will be another great game, by two very good programs.

Quote "Either team would likely win the 6A Meade/Hardin County district."

What the, where did that come from?

  • Author
Is Vic Anderson still an assistant coach at CAL?

I hope not. That guy was/is a joke and embarrassment to the CAL program.

I hope not. That guy was/is a joke and embarrassment to the CAL program.

 

Oh?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.