Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales @ CAL predictions

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oh?

 

Last years regular season matchup he acted like a kid on the sideline, mouthing to desales players and splashing mud on them. It was ridiculous.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen both teams in action this season? Love to hear your take on this game. Go Colts!

 

Last years regular season matchup he acted like a kid on the sideline, mouthing to desales players and splashing mud on them. It was ridiculous.

 

Ah, so much like his last game in high school when he acted like a child after he was stopped on 4th down.

I agree. His behavior last season in both games should have been embarrassing to CAL. First game when they beat us, he was jumping up, and down on the sidelines, and running his mouth to our players. The second game, he was no where to be found after the game, to shake hands. Very bush league.

OK, I know that I am just a hillbilly from Union, Ky, but someone educate me about CAL. What does it stand for and where is located at? The guy sitting next me at UK/EKU last night was wearing a CAL Soccer shirt. I thought that I have heard of most schools, but I don't remember this one.

Is Vic Anderson still an assistant coach at CAL?

 

No he is not.

OK, I know that I am just a hillbilly from Union, Ky, but someone educate me about CAL. What does it stand for and where is located at? The guy sitting next me at UK/EKU last night was wearing a CAL Soccer shirt. I thought that I have heard of most schools, but I don't remember this one.

 

It is located about a mile down the road from Eastern High School. High school enrollment is about 600.

  • Author
OK, I know that I am just a hillbilly from Union, Ky, but someone educate me about CAL. What does it stand for and where is located at? The guy sitting next me at UK/EKU last night was wearing a CAL Soccer shirt. I thought that I have heard of most schools, but I don't remember this one.

Christian Academy of Louisville

Glad to hear he is gone because he was classless.

This has become one of the best games in the state every year. Going to be a long week.

  • Author

Calling for rain on Friday. Desales will be fine in it but how will CAL do?

CAL will be just fine, they are very well coached. Should be a fun game.

  • Author
CAL will be just fine, they are very well coached. Should be a fun game.

This I know. Just wondering if they are more pass oriented or lean on the ground game.

This I know. Just wondering if they are more pass oriented or lean on the ground game.

 

Depends on the week. Sometimes Lopez runs for 200 and 3 TDs and sometimes Carr throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs

What is up with this weather? Sunny and 80s EVERY DAY until Friday!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.