Everything posted by ColtCountry
-
Simon Kenton 2016
Anyone who thinks CAL can't beat SK this year is crazy. They were winning in the 2nd half last year.
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
Awesome stuff ATLCat....I agree with you on the NO. They lost too much and had very few backups last year....
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
Well with that, let's see how far they go: CAL Simon Kenton home Eastern away Central home Oldham County away North Oldham home Meade County home DeSales away Shawnee home Washington County away Franklin County away
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
LOL - Swing and a miss...great thread nonetheless!
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
DeSales Fairdale home Butler away Ballard away Holy Cross (Louisville) away Fern Creek home North Hardin home Christian Academy-Louisville home Washington County home Shawnee away Southern home
-
Should any good 6A team ever schedule any 1A or 2A teams?
Agreed. Don't think it will be as competitive this year however.
-
Simon Kenton Pioneers - 2015 Grade
"If you're not first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby F
-
Simon Kenton 2016 Schedule
C'mon....I'm all for rooting for my Colts no matter what, but that doesn't mean you don't give credit to the kids when they deserve it. What I heard was CAL was winning that football game in the 3rd quarter, then turned it over a couple times. That's a little more than 15 minutes.
-
Simon Kenton 2016 Schedule
This thread is comical. The thought of mighty SK too good to play a power 2A team - like Desales or Mayfield is ridiculous. CAL included....seems that was one of their most competitive games last year.
-
Should any good 6A team ever schedule any 1A or 2A teams?
The top 4 or 5 2a teams beat most 6a teams on their schedules last year.....handily.
-
Christian Academy - Louisville 2016
beat desales
-
Let's Talk 2016 2A
Colts dress 90....I assure you kids you have never heard of will step up. I also said CAL definitely has some studs back. But looking at their roster they lose their top 2 WR's - both 1st team all district, Top RB - 1st team all district, 3 starting Offensive/Defensive lineman - at least 1 was 1st team all district, their starting safety - don't think he was all district but was hurt for the first half, and 2 starting linebackers and a starting CB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they dress like 35 kids? That is a lot to replace on a roster of 35. I'm not a hater either. I pull for CAL when they aren't playing the Brown and White.
-
Let's Talk 2016 2A
I like seeing everyone sleep on the Colts. Perfect. Yes CAL has a couple studs back, but they lost a ton on both sides.
-
Best KY Talent Unsigned
I think there are some really good 2A kids out there that I haven't heard anything about yet - kids from Desales/Mayfield/CAL - anyone have any updates?
-
Who Would Be Your Class 2A Mr. Football?
Curious how you come up with that list....Bright has hardly played. And at what point does strength of schedule come into play? Zuberer is the clear frontrunner.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Love the chatter.....all gets settled in a couple of days.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Football Playoff Preview
Food for thought....Desales beat North Hardin 41-7...was a total mismatch. Caldwell County beats North Hardin 49-35...didn't see the game, but sure doesn't look like a mismatch. Mayfield comes back and beats Caldwell by 1 at the end of the game. Let's eat.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 27 Franklin County 0
@Carr15 Heard you guys lost several kids??....hopefully you bring a healthy team in a couple of weeks.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings (10/26)
What a shame all these teams are in the West....
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
Just now getting to this. Here is my $.02. Turnovers will beat you every time. But with that said, there are reasons why you turn it over. I was disappointed with the way the offense played. Johnson saw a lot of pressure. We ran the ball ok, but a little over 3 yards per carry is not great. Our defense was good as usual. But I'm a little worried going forward. Hats off to CAL. No one should be surprised. That is a great program. I think they are more athletic than people are giving them credit for. I was surprised they have so few kids. I thought our depth would be a factor. I'm exaggerating but it seemed like every kid they had played both ways (#2, #4, #10, #63, #56, #57, #80)....I know I'm missing some but I don't know that they ever left the field. Pretty impressive, especially in a game like that. Like I said, hats off to them....they are very very good. Next game is going to be great again....especially if we don't turn it over.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Not a lot of chatter :lol2:
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Looking like rain becoming less of a factor....
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Agree with all....this is a GREAT rivalry, and it's not at the expense of sportsmanship.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Anyone care to elaborate on keys to the game? I say it's the Colt Offense vs. CAL defense. CAL won't score much.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
This has become one of the best games in the state every year. Going to be a long week.