Best KY Talent Unsigned

Hard Work

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Davis Male High school. Marcel Kilgore PRP, Chase Gavin Manual High school, Kendale Briggs Central High school. But I am a little bias. They are quality young men and Great athletes

Cooper has had several athletes that could play somewhere at next level and quite a few winning seasons with very few kids going on to the next level. Watson, Brown, TCA, Michaels, Pavek (size alone), all should have had some DIII, DII, NAIA, JUCO interest. But basically nothing from what I have heard. Brown did have roster spots at a few DIII schools that were just too far away from home for DIII ball, but his plan is to train right after basketball, gain size, and find a spot somewhere on the EKU roster. Would love to see more of these boys continue to play.

George Gregory - WR/DB - Pulaski County

Jesse Whitaker - DE/LB - Pulaski County

Christian Holman - DB - Pulaski County

Austin Huskey - DE/LB - Williamsburg

I would agree especially with Jesse Whitaker he is very versatile and is extremely coach able as well as have a Big Motor. Always yes sir, no sir and if he was 5 inches taller we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I am uterly shocked that Tucker Mueller and Keith Guy have not signed. Tucker height hurts him but very strong and Keith Guy his situation confuses me. Fast and decent size. I figured those 2 would have been squared away.