Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtCountry

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtCountry

  1. MF Fan.....it's all about what have you done for me lately. History is exactly that. This is not the NFL where teams carry over year after year. Mayfield's 2A teams from many years past is irrelevant. Same can be said for the last two DeSales teams. But the fact that it was at least the last 2 years, and not a decade ago, makes it a little more relevant. Hence the nod for #1 now. All to be determined in November.
  2. Interesting.....I am just getting to this. Didn't realize from reading the paper that Cal was actually up in the 3rd quarter. Paper showed Cal had three turnovers. Does anyone know if those turnovers happened before or after they were winning in the 3rd quarter?
  3. Well those are 2. But they have way more than that. I've seen them first hand the last 3 years. They have 2 stud defensive ends. Not sure their names. I think one of them plays TE. They also have a good RB coming back who backed up the kid who graduated.
  4. Go ahead and underestimate them......I can assure you DeSales won't look by them.
  5. Laughing...and I totally agree with this assessment.
  6. Doesn't sound like a great time to be upping the schedule.
  7. Wow...I'm not sure if this is crazy or genius. What did CAL lose and who returns? Evidently their coach feels like they have enough to compete with some of the big boys.
  8. I think that just the fact that most of the conversation on this thread revolves around DeSales and Mayfield says it all. Cream of the crop. I contend there are 2 or 3 other teams that will have a little something to say about mailing one of these teams a state title.
  9. DeSales vs CAL....has really been the "state title" game the last 2 years.
  10. I certainly think DeSales has the team (and numbers) to compete with Manual. Not sure about CAL. Have yet to see a post on CAL and what they lost or have coming back.
  11. Sportsfan08, Not sure how you can say Mayfield is definitely better than Cal. Cal was legitimately an extra point away from winning 2A last year.
  12. Think Desales has to be in the top spot...2 time defending champs
  13. Since seems people like to predict 1. Desales - 2A champs until someone proves otherwise 2. CAL - 2nd best team last year, although it seems they may have lost a lot. But always good 3. Mayfield - Former 1A power; They will be right there. 4. Murray - I thought they were really good last year.
  14. Johnson (punter) is the only one I know from Desales.
  15. Does Mayfield have anyone potentially going to the next level? D1, D2, D3?
  16. Thanks Jumper.....I would think Cal needs to be in there someone, since they are the only team to beat the Colts the last 2 years. My "by far" comment was probably a bit much, but Desales will definitely be right there.
  17. I can agree with that. Haven't heard much from Cal on here. Did they lose a lot, or are they bringing a lot back?
  18. Time to actually start talking about next season....I have been reading these threads for awhile. I know Mayfield is coming into 2A confident, but I have to think the Colts are by far the favorite? Thoughts?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.