Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well it has come again. The colts seem to be peaking at the right time and I am expecting a win Friday night. Can't wait for this game.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we don't turn the ball over. We have always learned our lessons on what CAL has done in the regular season to beat us, and come back with the adjustments. It will be your typical CAL vs. DeSales game. Whichever team make the less mistakes wins.

I will take CAL, while not as physical, they are physical enough and have more skill guys that can make plays. If I am DeSales, it sure seems there was a lot to take away from the first matchup, don't stop doing what got you where you are, run right at them and use that awesome QB to keep them fairly honest. If DeSales gets into another passing contest the CAL frosh QB and receiver will send the DS coach to a early confession and it will be with the Arch Bishop not the local priest

CAL 24 DeSales 7

Based on last meeting and in what fashion.... you have to go with CAL. Last year means nothing and if DeSales should win , it still means nothing.

CAL in a close game.

  • Author

I can tell you from experience that as a player the second time playing CAL in the playoffs is much much easier than the regular season. We have nothing to lose and just play ball. Look for Tharp to have another big game along with Tyler tucker.

Sounds likes we are back to the "we always lose the first game on purpose." Until CAL beats Desales in playoffs, I think Desales has the advantage. Desales has to run the ball. If I am Desales, I don't let my quarterback throw more than 5 passes. CAL wants him to throw it. The key to the game will be quarterback pressure by Desales and a few interceptions. Desales does that and they win. Key for CAL will be some running yards to keep people out of the box. Good luck to both teams.

CAL-28

DeSales-7

 

CAL has a simple game plan, pass, pass, pass. DeSales will really struggle to defend CAL's athletes. DeSales Offense is very predictable and the line has not done a very good job blocking upfront. The offense did look good the second half versus Monroe.

Monroe's qb really hurt DeSales, what will Carr do to them?

Come on DeSales! This should be an epic clash between two great teams!

  • Author
CAL-28

DeSales-7

 

CAL has a simple game plan, pass, pass, pass. DeSales will really struggle to defend CAL's athletes. DeSales Offense is very predictable and the line has not done a very good job blocking upfront. The offense did look good the second half versus Monroe.

Monroe's qb really hurt DeSales, what will Carr do to them?

Outside of the first quarter monroes Qb did nothing and their two TD's came from two different individuals jumping routes far too soon.

If you are a former player and having been watching you have seen very, very poor line play and no creativity on offense. That has been obvious and very frustrating. This team has the talent, but the offense scares me.

  • Author
If you are a former player and having been watching you have seen very, very poor line play and no creativity on offense. That has been obvious and very frustrating. This team has the talent, but the offense scares me.

I believe the offense played the best it has all year against Monroe. I think it carries over to the CAL game.

I believe the offense played the best it has all year against Monroe. I think it carries over to the CAL game.

 

They played very well and held our big and fast linemen at bay. I am going with DeSales. I think they are running on all cylinders but I do worry about CALs athletes. This will be a gray game.

 

DeSales by 14. They will not make the same mistakes and have the turnovers they did in the first meeting. They are very well coached and this is like a second half for their coaches.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.