Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales @ CAL predictions

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Final score

CAL by 21, I hope I am wrong, but I just have a feeling.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score

CAL by 21, I hope I am wrong, but I just have a feeling.

 

YIKES!!! I hope you are wrong also. My bad feeling is that CAL has a Freshman QB and other young players and has more room for improvement than we do between now and a potential rematch. Of course, we lost the regular season game by 17 last year and found a way to win the playoff game.

Has anyone seen both teams in action this season? Love to hear your take on this game. Go Colts!

 

I saw one game they played, and they looked GOOD. Athletes everywhere, stout defense. And it seemed like a lot of their best players were all freshman and sophomores. If they don't get it this year, they have quite a few more chances. A lot of young talent.

@bigshow, we are being friends with every post. Selfishly I hope you are right but i would be surprised if either team scores 21 points! I got refreshments ready!!! Also, I really appreciate the positive and fun dialogue we have on this thread. I have read some aweful stuff in the blogs and posts from people that makes me think this is more about them than the game. Love to meet anyone tonight at CAL!!

Question for Colt & CAL fans, I know both these teams are very good football teams, but really little else. How did these 2 become rivals? Always in a district together?

I since some bad blood; is that just a bad assumption on my part or just good hard nosed rivals? Thanks!

 

I had the blessing to be part of CAL's teams back when the rivalry first started when we were placed in each others district back in 07 I believe was the first year. I played against DeSales 4 or 5 times in high school and there was never really any bad blood, definitely just a good hard nosed rivalry from the very first time we played each other.

 

I still keep up with the DeSales guys I played against in high school and have texted a lot of them making plans to see them at the game tonight. That is the beauty of high school football and the relationships you make.

 

Hoping for a great game tonight...GO CAL

I had the blessing to be part of CAL's teams back when the rivalry first started when we were placed in each others district back in 07 I believe was the first year. I played against DeSales 4 or 5 times in high school and there was never really any bad blood, definitely just a good hard nosed rivalry from the very first time we played each other.

 

I still keep up with the DeSales guys I played against in high school and have texted a lot of them making plans to see them at the game tonight. That is the beauty of high school football and the relationships you make.

 

Hoping for a great game tonight...GO CAL

 

Nice first post, welcome aboard LR!

Well said LR....well said. Should be a blast tonite.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.