Everything posted by Raiderjack
-
Olivia Messerly is the UWW U15 World Champ!!
Wow! Way to go!
-
Tates Creek/Ryle Updates
Came in just after I posted. Kickoff in about 5 minutes.
-
Tates Creek/Ryle Updates
I suppose Tates Creek broke down or stuck in traffic. They’re not here yet.
-
Ryle/Conner Updates
Has Jackson Saladin had any carries?
-
Cathedral (IN) 42 Ryle 20
Can anyone provide any details of the game? I saw the halftime score at 28-17. How did Ryle look after what seemed like a tumultuous couple of weeks?
-
Ryle/Boone County Updates - Ryle up 13 to 0 - Lighting Delay
Is Kyle playing? Who is QB?
-
West 20 East 13 (2018 NKY East/West All Star Game)
I know 4 from Ryle and there may be a fifth. Pyler-QB, McKinney-MLB, Selby-OLB, Rylewstky(?)-CB
-
2019 Ryle OL Jake Gideon 1st Offer
Austin Peay has offered.
-
Ryle 2018
Burch not coming back?
-
Welcome new Campbell County Head Coach, Mike Woolf
Congrats to coach Woolf, blessed that my two sons had the opportunity to play for him.
-
Simon Kenton QB Matthew Shearer
Congrats Matthew
-
Butler 20 Ryle 14
Really gutty performance by Jake Chisolm tonight. You could tell his ankle was really hurting him tonight in the second half. He gave everything he had.
-
2017 KYMSFA MSFB Playoffs
Will the Union/JC game be at Ryle today?
-
6A #8 Ryle vs. #14 Conner (Oct.14)
Found it - thanks
-
6A #8 Ryle vs. #14 Conner (Oct.14)
What channel is this on? I thought WSTR. I’m trying to set my DVR and the channel guide says there’s a soccer game on.
-
Ryle's Justin Shelby with an offer to Butler
Congrats Justin!
-
Boone County 27 Holmes 6
Way to go Boone!
-
Casey Cornett Simon Kenton
I think he also earned the "most outstanding wrestler" award for the tournament. Nice job Casey. Great kid.
-
Ryle LB Jackson High To Walk On
Congrats Jackson
-
Ryle/Trinity scrimmage 2017
Just saw that the LaSalle game is no longer on the schedule, aparently a conflict on LaSalle's side. Replaced with Indianapolis Cathedral.
-
Boone County 20 Campbell County 14 (OT)
Way to go rebels!!!
-
Danville at Boyle County predictions
What's the recent history of this series? Say over the last decade. I assume they play every year? Also what is the overall history of the series?
-
Which Ky Schools Have The Most State Championships?
Danville and Boyle County combined for 17 titles, very impressive for one small town.
-
Enjoy this season boys!!!
Very cool!
-
7 on 7
That makes more sense. I'm thinking no way they're 3rd overall.