Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle LB Jackson High To Walk On

Featured Replies

... at UK as a PWO.

I am very happy for Jackson. A great kid that comes from a great family.

Congrats on the offer. Jackson High is a killer name.

Ditto on the great kid and great family. So happy he's staying home. Very happy for his folks !!!!

Good luck to him. Being a walk-on is not for the faint of heart. I admire those guys.

He will work hard and I'm sure he will see the field by year three after a redshirt year. Maybe sooner. Depends on how much he wants it ( which he does) and how much extra grind he is willing to do ( which he will). Great kid. Good teammate.

Jackson is a great kid, I am sure he will do well for the Wildcats.

Congrats to him. I love the mentality of a kid who has other offers but is willing to PWO somewhere that he really wants to be. I also love the name.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.