Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raiderjack

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raiderjack

  1. Came in just after I posted. Kickoff in about 5 minutes.
  2. I suppose Tates Creek broke down or stuck in traffic. They’re not here yet.
  3. Has Jackson Saladin had any carries?
  4. Can anyone provide any details of the game? I saw the halftime score at 28-17. How did Ryle look after what seemed like a tumultuous couple of weeks?
  5. I know 4 from Ryle and there may be a fifth. Pyler-QB, McKinney-MLB, Selby-OLB, Rylewstky(?)-CB
  6. Burch not coming back?
  7. Congrats to coach Woolf, blessed that my two sons had the opportunity to play for him.
  8. Really gutty performance by Jake Chisolm tonight. You could tell his ankle was really hurting him tonight in the second half. He gave everything he had.
  9. Will the Union/JC game be at Ryle today?
  10. What channel is this on? I thought WSTR. I’m trying to set my DVR and the channel guide says there’s a soccer game on.
  11. I think he also earned the "most outstanding wrestler" award for the tournament. Nice job Casey. Great kid.
  12. Just saw that the LaSalle game is no longer on the schedule, aparently a conflict on LaSalle's side. Replaced with Indianapolis Cathedral.
  13. What's the recent history of this series? Say over the last decade. I assume they play every year? Also what is the overall history of the series?
  14. Danville and Boyle County combined for 17 titles, very impressive for one small town.
  15. That makes more sense. I'm thinking no way they're 3rd overall.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.