Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 20 Ryle 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang those overrated Louisville teams.....

And the NKY struggle in 6A continues. Congratulations to Butler.

Chisholm had 36 carries 156 yards and didn't practice all week great career Jake.

Wow! I didn't see that one coming. I hate it for Chisholm and the seniors. After watching him play on prepspin and reading the profile on him on this site, I was really pulling for them.

I thought Ryle would win, but Butler is a good team from a very tough district.

Final

 

The #9 Butler Bears upset the #5 Ryle Raiders.

 

Congrats Butler!

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/butler-ryle-updates-356677.html

 

Not really an upset imo. Two pretty evenly ranked teams. If anything I think it shows our evaluations in rankings is a little off. As other mentioned this definitely was the toughest 4 seed to face in the state.

  • Author
Not really an upset imo. Two pretty evenly ranked teams. If anything I think it shows our evaluations in rankings is a little off. As other mentioned this definitely was the toughest 4 seed to face in the state.

 

We are on the same page.

 

Obviously NKY 6A Football stinks this year.

I posted in another thread Butler could upset Ryle and some thought I was joking.

  • Author
I posted in another thread Butler could upset Ryle and some thought I was joking.

 

Right, informed people knew this game was about even.

Right, informed people knew this game was about even.

 

I thought it would be a tough game.

Wow! I didn't see that one coming. I hate it for Chisholm and the seniors. After watching him play on prepspin and reading the profile on him on this site, I was really pulling for them.

 

Really gutty performance by Jake Chisolm tonight. You could tell his ankle was really hurting him tonight in the second half. He gave everything he had.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.