Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton QB Matthew Shearer

Featured Replies

Shearer had a great season he had one offer from Morehead State and just received an offer from Urbana University.

Shearer had a great season he had one offer from Morehead State and just received an offer from Urbana University.

 

What level is Urbana and I thought I heard that he actually committed to them?

  • Author
What level is Urbana and I thought I heard that he actually committed to them?

 

D2.

Congrats to Matthew! I hope he plays at the next level like his Dad did.

Good job Matt

  • Author
Is TMC an option for him?

 

Not sure. He has 2 D2 offers and Morehead State.

Not sure. He has 2 D2 offers and Morehead State.

 

I get that but I’d bet TMC is a better all-around situation than Urbana or Concord.

  • Author
I get that but I’d bet TMC is a better all-around situation than Urbana or Concord.

 

Concord is a nice school in West Virginia.

This is great! Although, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten some bigger ones. Congrats on the offers, young man!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.