Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlon Brando

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlon Brando

  1. Would it happen? No. Could it happen? Yes, but something would have to give.
  2. They didn't, but I think I remember something about a contract. They ended up moving over to Fleming in 96 or so.
  3. Not to mention, how many people would attend this new school from their respective schools? I seem to remember having family in Tollesboro attend Fleming County after they closed them in the early 90s.
  4. Silver Groves a tough place... Not surprised it'll be open. Steve Hart isn't walking through that door.
  5. Good call... The off season is always interesting and sometimes shocking!!
  6. I'm assuming that one you speak of is already in this region.
  7. You must need a reality check. Earning your spot? I mean come on, it's hilarious. Sometimes you work harder than the next person and they still out do you. You know why? It's not what you know it is who you know. That's the reality of life.
  8. You must not be old enough to remember the glory days of the old 38th.
  9. I had a former Bracken County coach tell me to get there early in 2014... We were on the smaller side and had to share it with Mason County. Needless to say, Mason fans were not happy when they came in!
  10. I don't think there will ever be a solution to it. I'm assuming that the bathroom addition will take out the grass space near the backend of the school.
  11. When you build a school on a hill with limited expansion possibilities, you run into a problem. Never understood why that spot was picked, but I remember that in the 90s it was a hot topic on the location.
  12. Love how it's always who is the better coach arguments on these threads. Quite comical.
  13. Or convince you that you have to go to a big high school to do it.
  14. And I would say that my statement is an observation of the situation...your opinion of my observation is inaccurate.
  15. Kind of funny that I wasn't even bringing up the girls program. its amazing at how you honestly think I'm bringing up something else when I'm not. If the shoe fits though, lace it up and wear it!!
  16. I thought true fans out there decide to run off their coaches whenever things don't go their way?
  17. Wow...I mean that's pretty classless.
  18. I don't think there was a seat for the Mason County fans that night for the girls game if I recall.:jump:
  19. You'll bring the wrath of everyone from Bracken County. :popcorn::sssh: It was intense in 2014...I honestly liked it, but I was there at 4:30 (before the girls finals) when some people told me to get there early. Had a nice seat the entire night.
  20. I believe they have had three gyms since the 30s. Not 100% sure, but the Palace I believe was built in the 50s.
  21. I'll take the snow by a 4 inch margin.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.