Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Paris predictions

Augusta at Paris 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Augusta at Paris

    • Augusta (16-6)
      37%
    • Paris (18-4)
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Panthers might be playing their best basketball of the season, and Paris seems to be humming right along with Koebe Garrard back in the lineup.

 

This is a rematch from the Class "A" semifinals, won by Paris 68-63.

 

Does Augusta get revenge or will the Hounds come out on top again?

I would say mother nature "snow " will be the winner

Paris by 10

I would say mother nature "snow " will be the winner ��

 

I'll take the snow by a 4 inch margin.

Is this game tonight?

I predict a cancellation with no makeup scheduled.

  • Author
I would say mother nature "snow " will be the winner

 

I predict a cancellation with no makeup scheduled.

 

Both of you are unfortunately correct.

 

Canceled.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.