Everything posted by Marlon Brando
-
If Augusta and Bracken County consolidated in 1998
Would it happen? No. Could it happen? Yes, but something would have to give.
-
If Augusta and Bracken County consolidated in 1998
They didn't, but I think I remember something about a contract. They ended up moving over to Fleming in 96 or so.
-
If Augusta and Bracken County consolidated in 1998
Not to mention, how many people would attend this new school from their respective schools? I seem to remember having family in Tollesboro attend Fleming County after they closed them in the early 90s.
-
Hot Seat Positions vs. Hot Positions Needing a Seat
Silver Groves a tough place... Not surprised it'll be open. Steve Hart isn't walking through that door.
-
If Augusta and Bracken County consolidated in 1998
The significance of 1998 is because?
-
Hot Seat Positions vs. Hot Positions Needing a Seat
Good call... The off season is always interesting and sometimes shocking!!
-
Hot Seat Positions vs. Hot Positions Needing a Seat
I'm assuming that one you speak of is already in this region.
-
Hot Seat Positions vs. Hot Positions Needing a Seat
Who would take that job?
-
Hot Seat Positions vs. Hot Positions Needing a Seat
And in the 10th?
-
Mason County 51 Bracken County 48 (39th District Semifinals)
You must need a reality check. Earning your spot? I mean come on, it's hilarious. Sometimes you work harder than the next person and they still out do you. You know why? It's not what you know it is who you know. That's the reality of life.
-
Next District Realignment?
You must not be old enough to remember the glory days of the old 38th.
-
Augusta/Mason County Predictions - Feb. 25 (39th District Championship)
I had a former Bracken County coach tell me to get there early in 2014... We were on the smaller side and had to share it with Mason County. Needless to say, Mason fans were not happy when they came in!
-
39th District Hosting
I don't think there will ever be a solution to it. I'm assuming that the bathroom addition will take out the grass space near the backend of the school.
-
39th District Hosting
When you build a school on a hill with limited expansion possibilities, you run into a problem. Never understood why that spot was picked, but I remember that in the 90s it was a hot topic on the location.
-
Augusta/St. Pat Predictions - 2/22/16 (39th District)
Love how it's always who is the better coach arguments on these threads. Quite comical.
-
Augusta 61 Newport 58
Or convince you that you have to go to a big high school to do it.
-
Augusta 80 Bracken County 65
And I would say that my statement is an observation of the situation...your opinion of my observation is inaccurate.
-
Augusta 80 Bracken County 65
Kind of funny that I wasn't even bringing up the girls program. its amazing at how you honestly think I'm bringing up something else when I'm not. If the shoe fits though, lace it up and wear it!!
-
Augusta 80 Bracken County 65
I thought true fans out there decide to run off their coaches whenever things don't go their way?
-
39th District Tournament
Wow...I mean that's pretty classless.
-
39th District Tournament
I don't think there was a seat for the Mason County fans that night for the girls game if I recall.:jump:
-
39th District Tournament
You'll bring the wrath of everyone from Bracken County. :popcorn::sssh: It was intense in 2014...I honestly liked it, but I was there at 4:30 (before the girls finals) when some people told me to get there early. Had a nice seat the entire night.
-
District draws!
This one....
-
Toughest Places to Play in the 10th Region
I believe they have had three gyms since the 30s. Not 100% sure, but the Palace I believe was built in the 50s.
-
Augusta/Paris predictions
I'll take the snow by a 4 inch margin.