Everything posted by nkyhs44
-
Inside the 9th Region (2/1)
Still think Holy Cross has to be #1...they've beat everyone in the top 5
-
Newport Central Catholic 70 Covington Holy Cross 52 (9th Region Class "A")
.....but brossart beat holy cross. so stop
-
10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (1-17-16)
I think I could make a strong case for brossart to be #1 over Moco. They beat #3 and #4 who both beat Moco. They also beat arguble the #1 9th region team (Holy Cross). Still appreciate these rankings!
-
Top 5 Defenders in the 10th Region
Wilson couldn't guard Jackson Crawford
-
Bishop Brossart 47 Campbell County 45
He called a couple on both teams that looked like they were in bounds but I just figured maybe he saw something that I didn't. But then he called one on campbell where the player was CLEARLY in bounds. Like caught the ball stationary at least a foot away from the out of bounds line. Thats when we all realized he had been calling the volleyball line out of bounds. He realized it too and stopped but still that's just terrible.
-
10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (1-3-16)
Brossart beat Holy Cross...who destroyed Campbell. Just keep that in mind. Nothing is set in the tenth right now
-
Bishop Brossart 62 Holy Cross 50
I was behind the bench and later in the game the ref came over and told HC coach what Bezold said at the line. I couldn't hear what it was but HC coach response was "He wasn't talking to you!!!" That's all I know. Also, the T on the coach was well deserved
-
NKY Boys Basketball Coaches Poll Week 2
I'd like to point out in week one brossart didn't get any votes, seventeen teams did but brossart didn't so that puts brossart ranked worse than seventeenth and they beat #9 and #7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-
NKY Boys Basketball Coaches Poll Week 1
Wow. no love for brossart whatsoever. Don't sleep on them. Got the W against St Henry tonight 66 to 48.
-
Best Coaching Job (2015 Edition)
I'd have to say Paul Wiggins from Bishop Brossart. Never seen anyone turn around a program like he did. He got the whole community to support this program.
-
Fairview 24 Raceland 22
brossart has to play the 3 seed of this district and at this point I'm not even sure who I want it to be. They are all three so good.
-
2015-16 10th Region
I believe brossart will have a strong year this year. They have a very good senior group and their jv team last year was phenomenal and only lost one or two games. I think people are counting them out because last year was a down year.
-
The remaining Unbeaten teams
Ludlow, Nicholas county, and Aiken are all decent teams. Bellevue was supposed to be a decent team too. Last year we lost to Dayton, ludlow, Pendleton. By no means are we playing teams that we "should win pretty easy" this is a team that almost didn't exist last year. You think we shod have schedule a harder schedule for a team that went 1-8 last year and almost disbanded ? That seems ridiculous to me
- NKY Power Rankings 09-28-15 Sponsored by Orange Leaf Crescent Springs
-
Just Over Halfway Through...
I am close to the Bishop Brossart program and I can tell you that they were EXTREMELY close to shutting it all down last year. This year they are 5-0. Never thought this was possible.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 1A Rankings 9-7-15
If bethlehem loses to bellevue on september 25, Bishop Brossart should move into the top 10
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 2)
-
Snapped losing streaks
brossart was 1-8 last year, including a loss told dayton. Last night they beat dayton 35 to 0.
-
Bishop Brossart 35 Dayton 0
Logan Shoulties, Frank Cetrulo, Brad Moore, Craig Pferman, Chase Keller all had touchdowns. Cetrulo kicked the extra points
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 1)