Everything posted by Codor FC
- Cooper vs Covington Catholic
-
Boone County 1 Grant County 0
Boone's defense looked good. A very physical Midfield kept Grant from generating almost no offense. Boone's coach needs to work on his form/temperment. At one point he took out his aggression on a Grant County trash can and later got a "talking to" from the Ref. I'm not sure what it was all about as the game was going Boone's way for the most part.
-
Cooper 4 Holy Cross 2
Jags came back from a 2-2 tie to put 2 more on the board late in the 2nd half.
-
Walton-Verona 3 Grant County 0
Any one know how Johnson did? Heard he is having a good season so far.
-
The art of scheduling refs
Depends where you live... In Seattle, San Fran and soon to be NYC it makes perfect sense.
-
Ryle @ Cooper Predictions
Lets get it started. Ryle at Cooper. What do you think?
-
It's a new week. ... big games and outcomes?
Not sure may be a scheduling mix up. Cooper was told the game was going to be at Scott.
-
It's a new week. ... big games and outcomes?
Cooper was trying schedule a match with Scott HS on Thursday this week. Not sure if that is going to happen now.
-
Newport Catholic @ Ryle Predictions
I believe NCC is poised to take the top spot of having the most replies on BPG per thread. This would move Scott HS to the #2 slot with an impressive showing on BPG and on the field last year. I would also like to give credit to Scott Eagle for the BPG contributions for last year. As this is a new year and some players have graduated, we have not heard from Scott Eagle thus far. At least we have the commentary from DBLYLLW to look forward to.
-
Newport Catholic 2 Cooper 1
Wow! Of all things he issues a card for during this game, it was a bracelet!?? I'm with you, I saw many plays on both sides which could have warranted a card.
-
Newport Catholic 2 Cooper 1
I think this was the best I have seen Cooper play all season. Possession was controlled and some very good passes/crosses made. Many thru balls to Snow/Cooper and a couple others. Defense looked better as well. One lost opportunity I blame on the field. Snow was dribbling in the box just to the right of the goal and it looked like the ball just stopped in a rut. Ref was horrible. NCC player was carded within the first minute for no apparent reason. Only thing I can figure was his mouth. Allowed too much which led to many opportunities for players to "finish their checks". A player from each team took a high kick to the head with no card for either. Glad to see both teams emerge seemingly uninjured.
-
Cooper 5 Campbell County 4
The coach should be running sprints. They have one of the best keepers in NKY who started. After being taken out at the second half he sat the rest of the game. Why? Politics/additude? IDK. I certainly was not due to his play on the field. Begs the question, could he have saved one to at least tie? I think so. Also, after Cooper got a couple goals, defenders were constantly being subbed as if it was punishment for allowing goals. I dont see CC going anywhere until there is change in coaching philsophy to play the best players you have and build up your players instead of humiliating them. CC did have some talent and should hold their heads high. Its tough going against one of the best players in the region.
-
Scott / S.Oldham
upload to youtube.... copy link to video.
-
Elite 8: Scott / Trinity predictions
Except for that one game against Germany
-
Ticket Price Rant
While we're on the topic of ticket prices... Every game I've been to this year has been $5 to get in except NCC was $6. How do they get off charging more than other schools? I paid more to stand on a field down by the river with no facilities (restrooms) than I do at Ryle who has a really nice complex.
-
Updates from Tues night games (NKY schools)
Keep them coming... Scott is up 5-4 at half.
-
St Henry 4 Covington Catholic 3
CCH had control most of the first 30 minutes of the game and went up 2-0. St Henry had to fight to come back the entire game. To their credit, St. Henry never seemed to get discouraged and always displayed the will to come back. I wish them well at state.
-
St. Henry 2 Holy Cross 0
Where is scotteagle???
-
Regional Tournament
The field at Grant was worse than Boone's field. Feet were sinking in to the mud. It was a miserable evening. Cold, wet, rainy. Grant allowed a goal due the keeper's feet sliding our from under him as he reacted to the shot.
-
Northern Ky Teams in CUSL
That is not authorized! We have reached the limit for clubs that can use the acronym LFC in this region.
-
33 District Championship Predictions - Cooper vs Boone Co.
Snow gets goal in OT.... Does the chicken dance followed by the shoe shine.
-
33 District Championship Predictions - Cooper vs Boone Co.
Regulation time???? No way. I want to get my money's worth...
-
Cooper 1 Ryle 0 (PKs)
Before the last meeting between Ryle and Cooper there seemed to be much more build up to the game. Some posts on twitter and possibly some other social media sites. Nothing bad, just the usual competitive spirit one would expect. Countdowns to game day and "our team is better than yours" kind of stuff. Only thing my son would tell me is it was directed at a player on the field and it was really bad. Its always bad to see a send off like that when it's not even part of the game.
-
Covington Catholic at Scott predictions
I think coach had a talk with him...
-
Boone County 3 Ryle 1
I believe this situation is like minimum sentencing. If a there is foul in the box that negates a scoring opportunity it has to to be a red.