Cooper vs Covington Catholic

Cov Cath should walk away with this.....

The defensive personnel they have is very solid and will be able to concentrate solely on Mr.Snow, as good as he is, I don't think he has enough help to make a difference. Imo, coopers mid is timid and slow. If you have a chance to beat the colonels it's by winning the ball in the air (my high school coach told me this many moons ago).

I just don't see that happening

So I'm going 4-1. Cov cath scores 3 by going outside in and a Pk

Snow scores for Cooper on a set piece.

Technically speaking, if this game goes to a shootout I don't see Cooper coming out on top. CCH players are technically way better then Cooper's (with the exception of one). And in a shootout I take the superior technical team every time. Some say shootouts are all luck, in one small part I agree, the keeper must have some luck in guessing which way to move, but even the keeper guessing correctly is in part due to good technical goalie training.

waterbottle

St. Henry is good. Cooper is bad. St. Henry 10 Cooper 0

How did that prediction work out for you? You look real bad, might suggestion you give up you predicting results.

People laughed at Neil Armstrong when he said he would walk on the moon. Now he's up there, laughing at them.

People laughed at Neil Armstrong when he said he would walk on the moon. Now he's up there, laughing at them.

Neil Armstrong's prediction proved true. Your's on the other hand,

"St. Henry is good. Cooper is bad. St. Henry 10 Cooper 0",

is about as far off as the earth is from the moon.

What movie is that? For some reason Vince Vaughn is coming to mind.

I believe its Dodgeball, LOL. But back to the actual topic, CCH wins this easy.bCooper's defense is very shaky and CCH's back line is too good for Snow to beat all 4 of them. Unless Snow gets one off from distance or a set piece Cov Cath gets a shutout win 3-0.