Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Covington Catholic

Featured Replies

The thing about BGP is that so much of the facts upon which people's opinions are formed are fundamentally flawed...

 

It's Blades of Glory... and "people laughed at Louis Armstrong when... moon..."

 

Goodness grief, GTS (Google That Stuff).

I think for Cooper to have a chance to beat CCH they have to play off of Snow and not depend on him for all of their attack. CCH will definitely not make the same mistake St. Henry did. They will send two at him all night. My prediction: Cooper-1 CCH-5

IMO, I think for CCH to have a chance, they are going to have to find a way to get the ball through Cooper's Mid and Def and ultimately past the keeper.

I think for either team to have a chance they have to score more goals than the other team.

 

-John Madden lol

Cov Cath should walk away with this.....

The defensive personnel they have is very solid and will be able to concentrate solely on Mr.Snow, as good as he is, I don't think he has enough help to make a difference. Imo, coopers mid is timid and slow. If you have a chance to beat the colonels it's by winning the ball in the air (my high school coach told me this many moons ago).

I just don't see that happening...:laugh:

 

I truly am expecting to see Gladiators show up tonight, minus the armor.

 

Don't you know A. Snow doesn't need help, that is why the midfielders skip to their next destination. :p

 

I'm going with the Underdog. I say Cooper 2 Cov Cath 1. :lol:

On paper, Cov Cath should win. CCH has a better defense and better midfield. Cooper has ASnow.

I would count on 1 or 2 going in from Snow.

So if the good Cov Cath team shows up, they will put in 3 or 4 on Cooper. Like last time.

If the team from tues shows up, Cooper will win.

Either way it should be for a fun game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.