Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Scott predictions

Featured Replies

Any idea if it will be played on turf or the grass field?

 

Not sure you will find out until you get there. We were told that we would play on the grass but we played on the turf.

I don't see Cov Cath playing starters in this due to risk of injuries, my guess is 3-1 Scott

I don't see Cov Cath playing starters in this due to risk of injuries, my guess is 3-1 Scott

 

Might be a sound strategy... I would not blame them if they chose this route.

I do not believe that CCH will be playing at full strength in this one but still see them winning by a couple goals, I think it will be 3-1.

I don't see Cov Cath playing starters in this due to risk of injuries, my guess is 3-1 Scott

 

I think Scott will be doing the same thing. No need to risk any injuries in a non district / region game. I beleive they are going to play their 1991 coed faculty team. I heard they are still pretty strong.

 

Is it true that CCH is going to play their 1983 alumi team?

 

Should be a great match!!!!:lol:

 

Hey Eagle where have you been we miss you....

Edited by hoops5
Rule 12

I think coach had a talk with him...

I was told that JV will have to play on the grass due to a Frosh Football game. If both teams and refs agree to wait till the football game is over Varsity will move to the turf but I am told that it could mean an 8pm start.

  • Author
I was told that JV will have to play on the grass due to a Frosh Football game. If both teams and refs agree to wait till the football game is over Varsity will move to the turf but I am told that it could mean an 8pm start.

 

Team was told 7:45 start....told all else as you report...

The freshman football game is at 6pm.

  • Author

Who does football play? Maybe I'll go out for a two for one....preceeded by Knuck N Futz wings.

I think I just got an idea for lunch today... a short drive to Taylor Mill might be in order.

Who does football play? Maybe I'll go out for a two for one....preceeded by Knuck N Futz wings.

 

I believe it is Beechwood.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.