Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle @ Cooper Predictions

Featured Replies

Lets get it started. Ryle at Cooper. What do you think?

Codor does this match need a ref, if so I work cheap...

I am afraid dbl yellow is right. ... ryle doesn't allow many goals and they are lighting quick on the counter attack

They seem to struggle to score though. .. and Cooper has a strong offense. Should be a good game. I am curious to see how Cooper handles Ryles speed up top though...

Ryle is probably a little underrated at this point and has played a much tougher schedule than Cooper. I'd look for Ryle to win this by 2-3 goals.

Tomorrow night at Cooper.

I agree Ryle has played a tougher schedule and their win Vs St Henry was a confidence booster. But Cooper's most recent game was a big win over Connor, and both teams on a 2 game winning streak. If the defense for Cooper can stay organized and not make any huge mistakes and taking into account the game is @ Cooper, Cooper by one goal if it ends short of Pks. If it goes to PKs, I'll take Ryle.

Any updates?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.