Everything posted by Rook429
-
Scott/Conner Predictions
Conner, in a blow out.
-
Conner at Simon Kenton Predictions
I want Conner to win but I don't think it is gonna happen. If the game is at SK, I hope they changed where the visiting team is. After the mess that happened last year in the playoffs. Classless
-
Cooper vs Boone County Scrimmage
The thing is, the players have more respect for each other, they know what the other team gives up, in practice and in time, in the end you want to win and someone has to lose, unfortunately for Boone they are in a situation that is bad and we all know it.who gives a crap about someone's personal opinion. If the kids have respect for themselves, they will keep playing and not give up. Football builds character.
-
Cooper vs Boone County Scrimmage
Anyway, back to football. Damn grow up.
-
Cooper vs Boone County Scrimmage
How is that, I don't think Cooper has that many kids that should go to Boone, if any.
-
Highlands 2016
Have lots of love for my Bluebirds, hope they come out solid and dominate. Kiss the ring....
- 7 on 7
-
Conner 5 Cooper 2
Maybe if they only put Reid on the mound...... Right W32
-
Beechwood 6 Cooper 1
You would think he is the next greatest thing but all dads think that of their son. SAD
-
Beechwood 6 Cooper 1
Hmm
-
NKY 6A
As long as their main players don't find a way to transfer. Boone is going to continue to lose players. Just not the same Boone.
-
Top Returning NKY Quarterbacks in 2016
Do you want me to fill the water bottles, coach. Haha
-
Top Returning NKY Quarterbacks in 2016
My guess would be, just as many as every other team.
-
9th Region Preview 2016
Well, you have Friend and Turner for sure. As for others, not sure some will do very well at varsity. I see a lot of bombs headed out of the park this year. They don't have a lot of varsity experience, easily rattled.
-
Top Returning NKY Quarterbacks in 2016
What the what........ I do not agree.
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
I would hope after all this talk about the home and visitors stands, SK will change how they have them....... But crybabies will fight it, saying "tradition".
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
Then why not move the fans to the other side as well. Oh yea, then it would be too cold
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
So, all I can take from this is..... SK needs to change where the home bench is. Cuz I don't think the crybaby fans can handle another home loss. That way they can console their players, not be rude to the other team.
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
So, what you are saying is.... SK coaches were stealing plays/ listening what plays were being called from the other team in the press box because they couldn't see with binoculars what they were calling from the sideline? I think the khsaa needs to investigate how long this has been going on. No wonder they haven't lost a game. This is deflate gate at its core. I can see the headlines Belochek in independence!!!!! Hhhmmmm what's next, putting the visitors on the home side...... Oooooo Joking
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
Thank you!!!!!!! At least someone else sees my point!!!! On the whole sideline issue with the stands. It is not hard.
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
Something about sticks and stones I recall. Let's face it some fans are not grown ups. Put them on the correct side of the field and I think, no issue.
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
I don't think I am, whenever I see a visiting team on the bleacher side. It is when both fans are on that side.... Ryle, Cooper, highlands for instance.... Whenever there are 2 different bleachers they put the home team on the home side, and the visiting team on the visiting side. Boone, Cov Cath, Trinity. Just examples but that is how I see it.
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
All I can say about this is..... Don't put the visiting team on the same side as the home fans. You are only asking for trouble, from either sour fans or in some cases sour teams. SK has done this for a long time and I have always thought it was crap. They try to intimidate teams and when it goes wrong and they lose the first home game in years they want to cry about it. If SK had some class they would change the sideline problem, not whine about it. :(
-
Lafayette 42 Simon Kenton 28
Not surprised with this one. SK is a good team, it's just the cupcake schedule hurts in the end. But they have something to look forward to........ The McRib is back...... Haha
-
Lafayette/Simon Kenton Updates
But what is great, is the sound of crickets when it all goes wrong...... Haha I am all it's and grins right now shhhhhh