Everything posted by melman7080
-
Pendleton County 88 Robertson County 61
Robertson County has a nice young team, give them a couple years and I think they will be a really good team. Pendleton was just to good tonight.
-
Pendleton County 91 Bourbon County 59
The wildcats are playing as a team! They are going to be in the hunt for that regional championship if they keep playing like they are and keep improving. The referees were questionable and that went both ways though. Donte must of had a triple double, he played one of the best games I’ve seen him play. He played aggressively and the team is feeding off of his leadership. Great team win tonight.
-
Game Cancellations 12/9
The roads between Falmouth n route 62 in Harrison County were terrible turned around n came back home. Seen multiple car stranded on the hills.
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark
I’m going to Robertson as well, I say Clark by 10pts.
-
George Rogers Clark 59 Pendleton County 55
Walsh is our best three point shooter, the Sullivan kid is also a good three point shooter as well.
-
George Rogers Clark 59 Pendleton County 55
My wildcats played great the 2nd half but just ran out of time. Kuddo’s to Clark County you all have a great team and I won’t be surprised if these two meet in the 10th region finals.
-
George Rogers Clark/Pendleton County predictions
If Pendleton County puts on their full court press I think Clark County is in for a long night, I’m taking Pendleton by 6.
-
Anyone going to Robertson County on Saturday?
I’m going to catch all the action and see what LCA and Robertson County looks like. Going to be a tough game for Pendleton County for sure.
-
Pendleton County 81 Nicholas County 45
Nicholas County was over matched from the get go. They had no answers for any of Pendleton County starters. Nicholas did have a nice young player #1, Dalton Davenport I believe is his name, he’s gonna be a nice player by the time he is a senior.
-
Sweet 16 Format
They can keep the new format and I'll just save my money and watch it on the internet!
-
Sweet 16 Format
I personally loved the old format and when they went to the championship on Sunday I went the first year of the new format and I haven't been back and I won't go back for the entire tourny, I'll just pick and choose the games I want to see. I had gone for 20 years straight till they went to the new format! To much money is spent. If they ever do go to a classes in high school they will kill the game in kentucky, just my opinion.
-
Augusta/Mason...Will everyone fit in the gym?
I'm taking Augusta by three! Go panthers! Love the small teams to make it to state!
-
Augusta/Mason...Will everyone fit in the gym?
Does anyone know how us fans that can't make the trip follow the game by radio or on the internet?! Thanks
-
Pendleton County 2015
Coach brugenmeier and he is a first time head coach but has been with the program for years! They should be able to compete in their new district I'm guessing .500 or better! They have quite a few seniors I believe,we will see and I'm ready to get it going!
-
Sweet 16 Attendance?
Tuesday though Saturday would be the best,that way if someone takes a weeks vacation they would have the travel time to get to the games and back home to go to work on Monday morning. Plus you would not have semifinals and finals in one day which does make both teams fresher for the finals! The Saturday night championship game has the best feeling and makes it a special event! The greatest show in hoops! I just didn't feel the same atmosphere for the Sunday game and felt it wasn't as important!
-
Sweet 16 Attendance?
I don't like the Sundays game at all,it's another day of expenses that most people cant afford! Plus most people use Sunday to travel back home and by having a Sunday afternoon game those people can't get back home to go to work on Mondays. Just not worth the extra expense to go to the Sunday game! I didn't make the sweet 16 this year mainly because I couldn't see the championship game so I didn't bother going and listened to it on the radio,and I had been the last 17 years!
-
Pendleton County's DE/OG Jordan Morgan signs with Union College
Thanks guru
-
Birdsfan Fighting For His Life Tonight
Prayers to birdy n his family!
-
Montgomery County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
I think MoCo will win 71-68. MoCo has great size n guard play n Campbell will have a hard time with MoCo bigs!
-
Independence, Kentucky School claims State Title
Congrats to you CCA!
-
Pendleton County's DE/OG Jordan Morgan signs with Union College
Thank you Mr. Parker
-
Montgomery County 69 Augusta 58 (10th)
Congrats to Augusta,the team had a lot of heart to stay with a team like MoCo! They just didn't have the height! Was a great season for Augusta n loved watching them. Best of luck to Mr Bach at the next level!
-
Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List - Part Deux
Jordan Morgan DE/OG from Pendleton county high school commits to union college today!
-
Pendleton County's DE/OG Jordan Morgan signs with Union College
Jordan Morgan signed his letter of intent to Union College today at 2pm. Good luck to him!!! One proud Dad right here!! I have tried to post pics but it keeps telling me that the file is too big. Any suggestions?
-
Robertson County/Augusta Updates (10th)
Sounds like it was a good game for both teams?! How many threes where made by both teams?