Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone going to Robertson County on Saturday?

Featured Replies

Slate of 3 games.

 

Bracken - Western Hills

LCA - Pendleton

Bath - Robertson

Slate of 3 games.

 

Bracken - Western Hills

LCA - Pendleton

Bath - Robertson

 

I plan to be there for the Robertson and Pendleton games. However , if you're going to be there I may change my plans.

  • Author
I plan to be there for the Robertson and Pendleton games. However ' date=' if you're going to be there I may change my plans.[/quote']

 

I assume that means you'll be there early for an autograph?

I assume that means you'll be there early for an autograph?

 

Seriously, I want to see what this Robertson County team is all about. Then , of course, I want to see how my Wildcats fare against LCA.

I was going to go until I saw that Can'tcoach was going.

 

Stay home and watch "A Christmas Story" . I hear it's really good.

Stay home and watch "A Christmas Story" . I hear it's really good.

 

You heard wrong...

I don’t know if I want to go back in that gym

I’m going to catch all the action and see what LCA and Robertson County looks like. Going to be a tough game for Pendleton County for sure.

White Death is coming,games will probably be cancelled or postponed

I’m making plans to go watch we shall see if they hold up.

  • Author

Nice new gym. I ain't going back to Maysville by way of 62, though.

Nice new gym. I ain't going back to Maysville by way of 62, though.

 

Maybe the nursing home will send a van.

  • Author
Maybe the nursing home will send a van.

 

Maybe you should go play with your zeppelin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.