Everything posted by melman7080
-
Open Job: Shelby Valley
Will coach Justice be interested in going back to his old high school?
-
Region Winner Predictions
1. McCracken Co. 2. Lyon Co. 3. Daviess Co. 4. Bowling Green 5. Adair Co. 6. Evangel Christian 7. Dupont Manuel 8. North Oldham 9. Newport 10. Clark Co. 11. Great Crossing 12. Wayne Co. 13. Harlan Co. 14. Breathitt Co. 15. Pikeville 16. Boyd Co.
-
Expanding the Basketball State Tournament
Everyone can't get a Trophy! Why mess with something that is great to please a few! Just my opinion.
-
GoFan
Yes I finally seen that at the bottom of the screen in small print. Lol. GOFAN site is So aggravating. Thanks!
-
GoFan
The GOFAN page is a joke! You get on to get tickets for the 10th region finals and its no where to buy tickets for the game. Who is in charge of getting the game put up on the Campbell county high school Gofan page so people can buy the tickets. They aren’t taking cash at the door and forcing this GOFAN page to buy tickets so they need to get it updated! Unbelievable
-
Bracken County 71 Campbell County 69 (OT) (10th Region Semifinals)
Those guys have a lot of heart and never give up! Lots of fun to watch, like a tennis match back n forth the entire game! The scrappiest team I’ve seen in a long time. They have a bright future ahead of them!
-
George Rogers Clark vs. Bracken County Predictions/Updates (10th Region Championship)
I think GRC will win but I would love to see Bracken County win!
-
Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark predictions/updates (10th Region Semifinals)
GRC by double digits!
-
Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark predictions/updates (10th Region Semifinals)
They must not sell tickets but 12hrs in advance. I thought it was 24hrs? I was able to get the tickets.
-
Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark predictions/updates (10th Region Semifinals)
I just tried to get tickets and it didn’t show it available that’s why I was asking!
-
Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark predictions/updates (10th Region Semifinals)
Does anyone know why you can’t buy tickets on the Campbell county Gofan page. Nothing is posted for this game! Is it sold out?!
-
10th Region Tournament Draw
They didn’t have enough fans to pay for the Referee’s!
-
10th Region Draw
GRC that is.
-
10th Region Draw
Where is the new high school located?
-
What's the attendance been like at Sweet 16?
Me and my son noticed that the attendance for the night session wasn’t very good, they could have played in a gym the size of Mason County n still had plenty of seats. Attendance has been down for a long while now and has me wondering if they may not hold it at Rupp Arena much longer! Moving the championship game to Sunday has pretty much killed it, but that’s my opinion!
-
When should a high school team stop dunking in a game?
I think it’s all good until the horn goes off!
-
Ashland 66 Pendleton County 55
Does anyone have stats?
-
George Rogers Clark vs Webb (TN) Kentucky Bank Challenge predictions
I watched Webb play last night and they are not bad just ran into a very good Virgina team. Webb couldn’t rebound with the Virginia team. They don’t have much height n shoot the three pretty good and play good defense. Clark shouldn’t have to hard of a time with them if they rebound the ball. Clark shouldn’t have lost last night but they didn’t use their size advantage n was wanting to settle for the three ball. Just my opinion!
-
Cooper/University Heights Predictions
Cooper win this one, they got the best defense I’ve seen this year. They all get after you from the inbounds pass. I’ll take Cooper by 10 because UHA will foul and put them on the line and they are also a good FT shooting team.
-
Newport vs Simon Kenton predictions
I’ll take Newport by 5. I seen both play last night n Newport has very good guard play and Harding is a beast. Simon Kenton is very good if they continue to shoot the three ball consistently. This will be a great game and I’m looking forward to seeing it.
-
Bourbon County 86 Pendleton County 68
Very good Mr Parker everything you said is 100 percent correct. Bourbon had a game plan and executed it to perfection and they came away with the win over my wildcats. I don’t know how Bourbon has lost any games because they looked like they are coached very well. Congrats to their team on the win.
-
Marshall County - Is Harmon eligible?
I was wondering if the Harmon kid eligible to play this year or not. Last I heard he was ineligible. Before I make the trip to see the Marshall hoop fest.
-
Scott County 105 Bryan Station 65
WOW! I never expected this outcome!
-
Robertson County 59 Paris 57 (10th Region Class A Finals)
Congrats to Robertson County! They have a great young team and this probably won’t be there last 10th region all A title.
-
Corbin/Pendleton County predictions
I’ll take the wildcats by 6 if they show up and play up to their potential. If not it will be a long night for my wildcats. Good luck to my cats.