Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark/Pendleton County predictions

George Rogers Clark at Pendleton County predictions 27 members have voted

  1. 1. George Rogers Clark at Pendleton County predictions

    • George Rogers Clark (2-1)
      40%
    • Pendleton County (3-0)
      59%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Josh Cook brings his Cardinals to Falmouth on Friday night after suffering their first defeat of the season against Madison Central. GRC will meet up with undefeated Pendleton County, led by junior standout Dontaie Allen (26.3 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 73.2% FG's, 42.9% 3pt FG's, 86.7% FT's).

 

Should be a good test for both teams, and I hope to take this one in.

 

Who wins and why?

  • Author

I'm gonna' go with GRC by 3.

 

In other words, congratulations to Pendleton County on the win.

I'm gonna' go with GRC by 3.

 

In other words, congratulations to Pendleton County on the win.

 

I feel so much better about the outcome of this game.

Ball security might be the biggest factor in this game. GRC had 29 turnovers against someone yet won the game. I don't believe they can do that against PC and win. PC has been taking care of the ball and shooting well. Given the home court advantage I'll go with PC in a barn burner.

I can't really speak to PC other then I know Allen will probably do his thing. GRC has a lot of length and some very good shooters. Against Madison Central they had problems with the defensive speed and that lead to a lot of rushed shots and misses. I think they get back to form and put some good numbers up from the guards, and control the paint in this game with their bigs.

 

GRC by 5 is my best guess.

I'm gonna' go with GRC by 3.

 

In other words, congratulations to Pendleton County on the win.

 

RPKOD

I'm going with PC by 5 in this one. It's hard to win at PC and I think PC has been playing solid basketball this season so far and it seems GRC has struggled to get wins this season.

I can't really speak to PC other then I know Allen will probably do his thing. GRC has a lot of length and some very good shooters. Against Madison Central they had problems with the defensive speed and that lead to a lot of rushed shots and misses. I think they get back to form and put some good numbers up from the guards, and control the paint in this game with their bigs.

 

GRC by 5 is my best guess.

 

Thanks my friend. I agree on our guards shooting. Cooper is our leading scorer and only had 6 last night against central. We should have sharp shooter in Williams back. He had missed the last 2 games due to sickness.

 

Need our bench to step up like they did in the Scott game and we should be ok. Hope to be back in Winchester by Friday and give updates. Go Cards

I believe GRC will be looking to redeem themselves from their loss to Madison Central so I will have to pick them to get the win.. 72-63 GRC

GRC by 12

If Pendleton County puts on their full court press I think Clark County is in for a long night, I’m taking Pendleton by 6.

GRC by 20

 

:no:

 

With this game being at the “Woodshed” that’s worth 10 points and enough for PC to pull out the win. On a neutral court it’s a pick em game.

 

PC 75

Clark 70

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.