Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggclfan

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggclfan

  1. What is the deal with the HHS linebacker (#17) wearing the bright gold shoes?? If you are on a historically bad defense, not sure why you would want to wear shoes that stand out...
  2. Saw the game. CCH just dominated every aspect of the game. This is easily the worst HHS defense I have ever seen (it is not even close) and I started watching HHS games in the 1970's. I cannot tell you how many plays ended with CCH O linemen literally laying on top of HHS D linemen waiting for the whistle to stop the play. One pancake block after another... I don't want to forget to give CCH credit though. I was very impressed with the Maher and McGinness (not sure if I am spelling either correctly). Both were fun to watch (unless you are a HHS fan:lol2:.)
  3. Don't worry Cupcake...if the bolded is true you fit in well with some on here:lol2: Won't mention any names though! Good luck to your son and the rest of the Birds tonight...
  4. The year Papa retired...
  5. My buddy Ham (long time stats guy for HHS for those not familiar with him) just texted me and said that Dixie had 505 yards rushing. That is totally ridiculous...sorry but the defense is beyond broken...got to play some kids both ways. Can it possibly get worse than giving up 500 yards rushing to a mediocre team at best???
  6. Well if CCH does not beat my Birds next week, they may NEVER beat them again...EVER:lol2:
  7. Papa, I always said if Harry Carey and Joe Nuxhall ever did a game together you could listen for 3 hours and have no idea who won or what the score was...Holy Cow!!!
  8. This is the worst update thread ever:)! What is the score?!@?!?
  9. First losing season in my lifetime?? And I am 53...
  10. So the HHS O-line is decimated. Does anyone know how long the hurt lineman are out? All year or are will they be back?
  11. Let's see if they win one before talking about twice...
  12. Very nice win for the Colonels! Some crazy games tonight!
  13. Did the power go out at DCM Stadium?
  14. I have a sick feeling about the missed extra point costing HHS in this one...ugh...
  15. So does HHS have over 200 yds in penalties by now?
  16. HHS moving it at will in second half after not scoring in first half. Sounds like HHS simply stopped itself with penalties in the first half??
  17. That is what I told my wife. He was probably wetting himself early on - first varsity game and a very nice crowd. He looked much better after he made the first one. Good for him to get the first one out of the way and I am glad the missed EP's did not cost the team the game...he would have felt horrible if that happened.
  18. Short answer...YES... Neither defense really stopped the other offense at all...
  19. Very entertaining game tonight. Both Murray and Pulsfort looked significantly improved to me compared to last year. Gosney did a good job leading the team and made the big plays when he had to. I need to get with my man Ham and get the stats. HHS had to have over 500 yards rushing, didn't they? Time will tell if both teams have strong offenses or if both teams just have bad defenses...or both... It was also good to see the HHS kicker FINALLY make some extra points after missing his first three wide right...that was painful to watch...glad it did not cost them the game. Finally, I think HHS was definitely the better conditioned team tonight. Cooper's D just looked gassed in the second half.
  20. Totally agree with this list. If Coach Shields is on the list, wow, is it hard to take one off. Draud and Neltner are locks to me. One won Mr. Basketball and one finished second. Both played D-I. I honestly don't know which player I would take off, Smith or Schlarman...coin toss to me.
  21. I really don't know anything about Johnson Central at all. Anyone out there who does who would be willing to share some knowledge? Offensive team, defensive, both? Players to pay attention to...etc...
  22. I was not at the game and you may be right. However in baseball I hear people say a team is flat a lot when they don't hit. It is hard to look sharp when you go 0-4 at the dish. Now if you come out and kick the ball around in the field, then I agree with you...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.