Everything posted by rookie57
-
3A Fort Campbell @ 2A #1 Mayfield
Mayfield wins big, running clock possible.
-
2016 Football Season Predictions
Funny on at least two of your predictions.
-
Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)
No one questions you loving high school football, or having your finger on THE PULSE of high school football. My comment said CONCERNED, you countered with INTRESTED. My post was in fun, but having said that, you may be INTRESTED in Mayfield football, BUT are you CONCERNED that they gave up that many touchdowns?
-
Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)
I know that really concerns you, being from northern ky. Don't worry guru, we'll be fine. :banana:
-
Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)
I was told that the starting kicker was on vacation, that the kicker used was a backup.
-
Raceland's new helmets
Pretty sharp!
- BluegrassPreps - Western Kentucky Pre-Season Power Rankings - 07-29-16
-
Raceland 2016
Go ram nation!
-
Most Talented Player *On An Opposing Team* That You've Ever Seen Play
Sorry, I missed that. Awesome athlete.
-
Most Talented Player *On An Opposing Team* That You've Ever Seen Play
Most of the guys I would put on the list have already been mentioned, I am somewhat surprised no one from northern Ky has mentioned Frank Jacobs NEWPORT CENTRAL.
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
Great read ATLCat.
-
Mayfield 2016
I have absolutely no idea, but i for one doubt he will get a D1 offer.
-
ATLCat is the Swami... Post Your Schedule and I Will Predict Your Season
i'll bite, MAYFIELD CARDINALS Fort Campbell Marshall County Paducah Tilghman McCracken County Graves County Corbin Murray Ballard Memorial Webster County Caldwell County
-
Ten Upcoming Juniors You Need To Know
Kyle Hurt, linebacker at Mayfield will make some noise this year, a little on the small side for a linebacker, but tuff as nails and has a nose for the football. I predict he will have and awesome year.
-
DeSales new football field
Beautiful field, hope we make it up there to play on it.
-
Mayfield 2016
The outlook is very good, but you still have to put forth the work, and get a break here and there. Should be a fun year for us.
-
Mayfield By The Numbers
So good to be a Cardinal fan, we are spoiled.
-
Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds - 2015 Grade
I'll give them a B+.
-
Mayfield Cardinals - 2015 Grade
Solid A
-
2016 2A Preseason Top 10
I personally thought OC was as good as anybody Mayfield played in the playoffs last year, they were really, really good. With all they have coming back they will most definately be a hard team to beat.
-
Mayfield Cardinal Ring Dinner and Awards Banquet
Proud to be a Cardinal fan, proud of these kids.
-
Open Job: Paducah-Tilghman
As a mayfield fan I would hope so,, he was the best weapon Mayfield had against Tilghman.
-
Let's Talk 2016 2A
He is.
-
Let's Talk 2016 2A
At least I'm man enough to admit it.
-
Let's Talk 2016 2A
Then I stand corrected.