Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Football Season Predictions

Featured Replies

Whatcha got? What are we going to see happen this season?

 

 

-Trinity will become the sole leader in number of Kentucky football championships.

 

-newarkcatholicfan will see more different Kentucky teams play than I have in the last 3 seasons combined.

 

-Highlands' team will be fast.

 

-The Covington Latin School Trojans football program will remain undefeated for an unprecedented 93rd straight season.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be 2 teams in the state finals that will make everyone say "I didn't expect that one."

 

 

The longest losing streak will be broken.

 

 

The longest winning streak will continue. It's South Warren, right?

--"Holmes loses for the umpteenth straight time to CovCath."

 

--"Holmes will finish the season with less than 30 players."

 

--"The CovCath boosters and parents will begin whispering that Eviston isn't going to work out in Park Hills. They really need someone who can beat Highlands."

 

--"The first round of the state playoffs will feature an average score of 61-7, with 15 teams scoring more than 80 points in the opening round."

 

--"Beechwood will win a watered-down Class A state title."

  • Author
--"Holmes loses for the umpteenth straight time to CovCath."

 

I disagree completely. With my predictions, I will flat out guarantee that there's absolutely no way Bulldogs lost to the Colonels this season. Go Bulldogs!

I disagree completely. With my predictions, I will flat out guarantee that there's absolutely no way Bulldogs lost to the Colonels this season. Go Bulldogs!

 

Ooops. I think you are correct. I did not realize they did not play last year. I take it back: Holmes will definitely not lose to CovCath this season! But what a shame the series is over!

Ooops. I think you are correct. I did not realize they did not play last year. I take it back: Holmes will definitely not lose to CovCath this season! But what a shame the series is over!

 

Yeah, it is a shame but not surprised. Back in my day they annually played for the Mayor's(Cov) trophy.

Ooops. I think you are correct. I did not realize they did not play last year. I take it back: Holmes will definitely not lose to CovCath this season! But what a shame the series is over!

 

Holmes and Cov Cath are no longer in the same district.

Holmes and Cov Cath are no longer in the same district.

 

I knew they are no longer in the same class. I did not realize the series had been canceled. It's probably best for my Bulldogs they don't play. I am thinking Holmes hasn't beaten CovCath in football since the early 1990s when James Hayes was the Bulldogs running back and McCarthy was the head coach. I knew Holmes is now 4A and Highlands is 5A, had no idea they had stopped the series.

--"The first round of the state playoffs will feature an average score of 61-7, with 15 teams scoring more than 80 points in the opening round.""

 

And there will be even more worthless threads complaining about it!

Once again, St Henry will still get no love on BGP. :no:

Trinity and Bowling Green win state championships. You heard it here first.

South Warren will go down.

Bowling Green will win the 5A championship

Logan Co. will win a game

No NKY team will play in a state title game this year.

No NKY team will play in a state title game this year.

 

When's the last time that happen?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.