Everything posted by GHSFAN09
-
5A #4 Greenwood at 2A #8 Glasgow
Glasgow is going through the injury bug for about 2 weeks. Still think it will be a battle but wouldn't suprise me if greenwood wins by 2 or 3 tds.
-
Dave Cantrall's Class 2A ranking
No way cal should be ahead of Mayfield and I'm a fan of neither
-
Allen County Scottsville @ Glasgow
Should be a good game whats your predictions and thoughts?
-
Glasgow - Barren County Updates
42 0 halftime now 49 to 6 start of 4th
-
Barren County @ Glasgow predictions
The last game between these two for at least 2 years should be a intense game who wins?
-
Casey County/Glasgow Updates
No game Sunday casey county cant play game is just canceled
-
(2A) Green Co vs (5A) Barren Co Predictions
If Green Co is about where they are every year they should man handle Barren one of the worst Barren Co teams I have seen in years.
-
Glasgow vs Casey County predictions
Who wins game is at Campbellsville University.
-
Barren County dropping Glasgow
If Barren is doing whats best for there program why not drop Metcalfe and play Glasgow?
- Glasgow at Green County
-
Monroe County 35 Trigg County 34
Glad to see Monroe advance was worried early in the game didn't sound like Monroe came to play? Was listening on my radio. Good luck the rest of season I really thing this group will be special in a year or two for you guys.
-
Glasgow 35 Monroe County 29
I understand were you are coming from? The Strode kid played a hek of a game I even thought glasgows coaching has been off the last couple of games? The Trigg kid dominated the first half with 134 yards or so and the first 8 minutes of the second half i think we have two or three series and he doesnt even come in on offense and monroe comes storming back from a 2 touchdown lead to get all the momentum. The final drive for Monroe couldve been the nail in the coffin but i didnt understand why they went away from running Strode even the option play that they ran to get a first down on the same drive i thought would have been the right call? I give a big congrats to a young and talented Monroe team they will be a force if not next year in two years fine looking group of sophomores. Glasgow Has alot of work to do the rest of the season seems they are going backwards instead of forwards good luck rest of season.
-
Somerset 35 Glasgow 13
This was the first time this year I have seen somerset in person. I knew they had played some tough teams and had alot of injuries. Glasgow looked off sink most of the night and that could have been due to somerset playing very well. Somerset will be in the hunt come playoff time for sure especially if they play as well as they did last night. Was there a post on this forum or maybe a different one about the refs at a somerset game being terrible because there was calls on both football teams that were awful? for example offensive face mask on glasgow QB? The somerset interception and the ref blowing the whistle? The pass interference in the endzone? Both teams shouldve had personel fouls called most of the night then they would call them on stupid stuff, then not knowing were to spot the ball? Overall Nice showing for Somerset and Glasgow still has some work to do. Good luck to the Briar Jumpers rest of the season would love to see you guys playing at WKU.
-
Glasgow/Bardstown Predictions
Lot of speed on both sides of the ball who wins and why?
-
Statewide Coach of the Year?
I agree with coach Rick Wood has turned Glasgow football around in his third season. 10-0 first time since 86 i think
-
Glasgow/Allen County Scottsville predictions
I Hope your right but i think the ran will hurt the Scotties and help ACS hope im wrong
-
Week #1 Predictions?
Week 1, Week 0 who cares its high school football and just ask the kids playing next week are they going to play like its week 0 or week 1? Just wanted predictions on the games not comments about what week it is. THANKS
-
Week #1 Predictions?
Whats everyones predictions on some of the games in week #1? I will be at the Franklin Simpson vs Monroe Co game on friday August 19 and at The Tj Bowl on Saturday watching Barren Co vs Metcalfe and Glasgow vs Todd central? Glasgow 46 / Todd Central 14 Barren Co 42/ Metcalfe Co 12 Franklin Simpson 35/ Monroe Co 21
-
2011 Class 2A Preseason Rankings
I did not think Green lost their QB. I am really looking forward to playing Green this year, because, if its anything like last years game it should be a battle till the end. Both teams should be exciting to watch. GOOD LUCK
-
2011 Class 2A Preseason Rankings
No Green or Glasgow I am a little shocked someone explain to me why?
-
2A: Monroe County vs. Danville predictions
What about the Wilson kid for Monroe Heard his parents talking that they didn't know if he would be ready this week against Danville? I also know Danville is a very good team and it seems like if you can beat up on Monroe early and get the momentum they seem to lay down in my opinion but I don't expect that to happen in this game. Danville wins by 2 or 3 tds there rushing game is to good for the falcons.
-
Bluegrasspreps Class 2A Rankings - October 4th
Something I think will change in the next few weeks and I may be wrong by predicting this and it might come back to bite me in the rear, but we all know Danville was thought to be on top of there district then the other three playing for second? Where did Washington Co come from i remember last year they were slobbered in playoffs This year I think they can contend with Danville if not pull out a win which will make two very good games come region.
-
Bluegrasspreps Class 2A Rankings - October 4th
Well if we are going by how many points you win a game by and who you are playing how is Monroe still in the top ten? Before you say they are a top ten team then prove it and not by last years rankings and wins either? Not bashing Monroe they do have a great team I think them and Glasgow have the same record? Just using them as an example. I think they put who they want in the rankings. There for Glasgow should be in the top ten and beating Green is one of the reasons. Green is also a top ten team If im not mistaken Green was in the top ten till they lost to Bell and Larue which are quality teams how is Green not in the top ten after beating Lone Oak lol? Anyways it doesnt mean anything just gives everyone something to talk about lol.
-
Glasgow @ Bardstown
Dont know much about Bardstown? What is everyones thoughts? I know Glasgows defense is going to have to get better Whats the final and who wins?
-
Monroe County / Barren County Predictions
Ive been to all the monroe games except last week and all of glasgows games. If Barren comes out with the intensity that they had against glasgow this will be a very good game it is also at Barren which is a plus for them. Monroe to me seems like they are not as talented on offense as they was last year? Dont get me wrong there still very explosive but, Kendall seems scared to run up the middle I dont think ive seen him gain any yards on Edmonson or Wayne CO up the middle? I think you contain him from the outside focus on wilson and dont let Arnett run with the ball the Falcons would be in trouble but of Course you have to do these three things which i think can be done? Im going with a upset Barren 32 monroe 28 I know a few people will probably laugh but Barren Suprised the crap out of me when they played us The falcons better be prepared I dont think Glasgow was.