Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow at Green County

Glasgow at Green Co 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Glasgow at Green Co

    • Glasgow
      100%
    • Green Co
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

I'm picking Glasgow in this one although something tells me this will be a extremely close one @ Green Co. Green is too 1-deminsional on offense and Glasgow has several talented players.

I like Green and their staff, and have really enjoyed watching the games I've been able to catch.

 

I want Green to win, but I just don't think they have the horses yet. I think Glasgow wins in the 10-20 point range. Green wins if they can keep drives going.

 

And thinking a team can't win because they are too 1 dimensional is hilarious. I laugh at that idea. And so does Belfry.

Being a "1 dimensional team" is not a downfall. Being a "1 dimensional team" and being bad at that "1 dimension" is where the problem rests. I will say that Glasgow will take this, but not from coaching or effort, they will out talent Green, and there is nothing you can do to change that.

I like Green and their staff, and have really enjoyed watching the games I've been able to catch.

 

I want Green to win, but I just don't think they have the horses yet. I think Glasgow wins in the 10-20 point range. Green wins if they can keep drives going.

 

And thinking a team can't win because they are too 1 dimensional is hilarious. I laugh at that idea. And so does Belfry.

 

 

So you're really going to compare Green Co. and Belfry....That my friend is hilarious!! Blowitup put it in a better context. And I'm not saying Green is bad at what they do, but depending on Matney to break away 5-6 times a game is a little unrealistic because other than him they have no real threats.

So you're really going to compare Green Co. and Belfry....That my friend is hilarious!! Blowitup put it in a better context. And I'm not saying Green is bad at what they do, but depending on Matney to break away 5-6 times a game is a little unrealistic because other than him they have no real threats.

 

I don't recall comparing Green to Belfry, but whatever man. I just hate people who think good football teams are required to be a 50/50 and that somehow that means things are perfectly balanced.

 

That's just one of my personal thoughts on how the game should be played. Green isn't Belfry. Honestly, I don't think anyone in the state is like Belfry.

 

Green isn't bad at what they do, they just don't have the bodies to be explosive at what they do.

I'm picking Glasgow in this one although something tells me this will be a extremely close one @ Green Co. Green is too 1-deminsional on offense and Glasgow has several talented players.

 

All you had to say. This is the ultimate trump card.

 

Green could throw it 50 times a game. But, the bolded still holds true and is the ultimate determining factor, just like it is most all games played.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.