Everything posted by "FranktheTank"
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5)
-
Campbell County/Conner Predictions
Just my opinion that if the weather is a factor it will hurt the passing game of Connor. I also believe that it will play into the time consuming ground game of the Camels. As far as mudders it was just my way of saying that both of these guys are power runners and not the slash and make you miss runner. This style should have a little more success on a wet field. JMO
-
Campbell County/Conner Predictions
I would agree that a wet field would benefit the Camels. Wood and Howard are mudders
-
Campbell County/Conner Predictions
I'll take the Camels in a close one. Drew will get his yardage but the oppurtunistic Camel defense will bend but won't brake. The offense will control time of possesion with the ground game. Anyone know what the weather is forecasted to be? Could play a huge part. Camels 17 - 14.
-
NKY Coaches Poll 9-16-13
My advice to Scott fans would be don't put too much stock in the polls. The non-district part of the schedule is to work on things and to prepare yourself for district games. Enjoy the games on Friday and look forward to the next week. CCHS's and Lickerts philosphy is the non district part of the schedule is like preseason, you want to win games but more importantly is to work on oppurtunities, find your strengths, and show improvement each week. If anyone has watched the Camels since week one you can see the progress.
-
Campbell County/Conner Predictions
UKFan learned a new football term this weekend and wanted to use it in a sentence.
-
Campbell County 21 Cooper 12
I'm not sure when the tradition of coming on the field after games started but I can see where it would rub some people the wrong way. I honestly don't think any disrespect was intended. Ludwig played lights out. Very good at extending plays. I almost hated seeing third downs come up. Seemed like no matter the distance he was able to extend the play and pick up needed yardage. Avery Bricking also had a fantastice game. Hats off to the Camels D. After the first drive they seemed to come into a zone and had a fantastic game. Another outstanding job from the O-Line and the running game for the Camels.
-
Campbell County at Cooper 9/13 Predictions
What a game last year. A lot of momentum swings by both teams. I thought for sure that the game was going to be called at the half. In the end the passing attack of Cooper was just too much for the Camels. Good Luck this evening and I'm looking forward to another great game.
-
Campbell County at Cooper 9/13 Predictions
I knew we could count on you for another insightful post. You must have a full time staff at your disposal. It simply amazes us at the thought and time spent on your post. Thanks again for your great insight.
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4)
-
Newport Central Catholic/Simon Kenton Predictions
Don't worry I4C. Plenty of tickets will be available for the 2A State Title Game. The only ones in attendence will be parents and Grandparents of kids playing.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Simon Kenton Predictions
I can tell you put a lot of thought and insight supporting your claims. Examples, SK is better than HHS, SK has the biggest line, SK is the best team in the state, the Camels are horrible, etc, etc, etc. That's why I enjoy reading your post. Keep up the great work!
-
Newcath/Campbell County Highlights
Thanks for providing the video. CCHS offensive line was opening up some huge holes. They were running right behind #74, he did a great job clearing the way.
-
Campbell County at Cooper 9/13 Predictions
Camels clean up the turnovers and silly penalties and win a close one. 28 -21
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #3)
7 - Scott 5 - CCHS 3 - Lloyd 2 - Bishop Brossart 1 - Connor TB - Scott
-
Bellevue at Gallatin County 9/6 Predictions
Bellvue played WV tough and had no issues with Harlan. I haven't seen GC play but I was impressed with Bellvue's defense. Bellvue in a close one. 17 - 10
-
What game are you attending?
I will be there as well supporting my Camels. Can anyone tell me if tickets are still available for HHS?
-
Top 10 Preseason Northern Kentucky Poll
Thanks for the insight. I hope and think you are wrong. The scrimmage against Cov Cath was just that. A lot of trying to see what works and a lot of substitutions of the first string. The defense returns the majority of starters from last year and appear to be a quicker and tougher from a year ago. The offense is the wildcard. They have a good core coming back and I believe it will be a more balanced attack. I don't expect or think they have to replace Tyler with one or two kids but a cast. With the improvements to the defense they may not have to score 30 or more to win games like last year. I do agree that NKY 6A has greatly improved over last year. Dixie and SK both gained a lot of momentum towards the end of the year. Boone's new approach will be interesting to see, and Ryle more times than not finds a way to make it work. Conversations like this is what makes this board entertaining. Thanks for your feedback.
-
Top 10 Preseason Northern Kentucky Poll
Picking CCHS 4th in 6A? Not judging but just curious why so low? Is it the Durham factor?
-
Newport at Campbell County Preditions (8/23)
The schedule gets much tougher after the Newport game. I'm not sure of the order but will include HHS, NCC, Cooper, Conner, and a tough district.
- Northern Kentucky Area Regional Contest (Week #1)
-
Covington Catholic at Campbell County (8-16) Scrimmage
Thanks for the update. By the way I hate it when "The Boss" does that!
-
Covington Catholic at Campbell County (8-16) Scrimmage
Can't wait to see the new stadium! Do you know the format of the game? Good luck to both teams and hope everyone comes away healthy.
-
Harrison County 1 Campbell County 0 (10th Region Championship)
IMO the trash talk was pretty equal on both sides.
-
Campbell County 2013
That's a huge stadium. I would be shocked if they sell out. I hope they do but that would be a tall task.