Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Conner Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      36%
      11
    • Conner
      63%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camel DB's are going to have to play better than they did against Cooper and the D-Line is going to have to get constant pressure on Barker. I think the key to this game is the Camels Offense... If they can move the ball, control the clock and keep Barker and company off the field as much as possible, they will win but they have to convert in the red Zone and limit mistakes and penalties also. I think it will be another close game and I'll take the Camels 20-14.

Barker extends his unbeaten streak against the Camels. Cougars roll on Homecoming night.

Conner 36 Campbell Cty 17

  • Author

Camels need to play press coverage Conner throws screen passes about every play.

Conner 35-24.

Camels need to play press coverage Conner throws screen passes about every play.

 

I believe Conner has only thrown one true screen pass this year.

I believe Conner has only thrown one true screen pass this year.

 

UKFan learned a new football term this weekend and wanted to use it in a sentence. :D

  • Author
I believe Conner has only thrown one true screen pass this year.

 

Conner threw about 10 WR screen passes against SK.

Conner threw about 10 WR screen passes against SK.

Throwing the ball to an uncovered slot receiver is not a screen.

Go Camels!!!!!

Throwing the ball to an uncovered slot receiver is not a screen.

 

I think he is including bubble screens. I'm just guessing because I didn't see the SK game.

I think he is including bubble screens. I'm just guessing because I didn't see the SK game.

 

I know what he means and that is why I corrected him....hard to believe he was inaccurate though.:lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.