Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll 9-16-13

Featured Replies

1. Highlands ( 12 )

129

 

2. Simon Kenton ( 1 )

112

 

3. Covington Catholic

96

 

4. Conner

85

 

5. Dixie Heights

76

 

6. Campbell County

69

 

7. Scott

46

 

8. Cooper

35

 

9. Beechwood

31

 

10. Ryle

22

 

Others: Newport Catholic 9, Holmes 5

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondered who voted for SK? Just sayin...LOL

That poll makes me think it's a down year in NKY.

 

I'd have Ryle over Scott, Cooper, and BW today.

4865]That poll makes me think it's a down year in NKY.[/b]

 

 

 

I'd have Ryle over Scott, Cooper, and BW today.

 

 

 

 

Not use to seeing BW in the top in KY...Just sayin

  • Author

Scott should be 3rd.

That poll makes me think it's a down year in NKY.

 

I'd have Ryle over Scott, Cooper, and BW today.

 

I think the Eagles are right where they should be..

I think the Eagles are right where they should be..

 

Based on what? Their victory over Holmes or was it the victory over Newport?

Based on what? Their victory over Holmes or was it the victory over Newport?

 

Talent..

Talent..

 

 

It's too early against this schedule to say they're a top 7 team. Can they eventually show that? Sure. I say you need to beat somebody first before you get #7.

That poll makes me think it's a down year in NKY.

 

I'd have Ryle over Scott, Cooper, and BW today.

It is a down year I think. I wouldn't make that change but I'd seriously thik about moving Conner up in front of CCH right now.

It is a down year I think. I wouldn't make that change but I'd seriously thik about moving Conner up in front of CCH right now.

 

With all the Colonel injuries I'm not sure if they would score enough to beat Conner.

With all the Colonel injuries I'm not sure if they would score enough to beat Conner.

 

Fortunately for the Colonels they don't have the Cougars until the last week of the season. Might have some players back by then.

 

Fortunately for the Colonels they don't have the Cougars until the last week of the season. Might have some players back by then.

 

Might be an interesting scenario. If Conner has their district locked up, will this game have much meaning?? We shall see.

Fortunately for the Colonels they don't have the Cougars until the last week of the season. Might have some players back by then.

Im interested Clyde, during that game what side of the stands do you stay? Conner's or CCH's, or do you split your time between both?

Clyde is there for the football game and not to pick sides, not his style...He just loves good HS football and will probably stand in the endzone behind the goal post...Just sayin

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.