Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 21 Cooper 12

Featured Replies

Final

Camels improve to 3-1 with the win over the Jags.

Cooper moved the ball thru the air at Will on first 2 drives scoring on first drive and then fumbling on the 1 on the second drive.

 

Camels run game couldn't be stopped. Cooper went to the run 2nd and 3rd qtr and 2 turnovers hurt them in the game.

 

Camels QB couldn't be stopped on the run. Good game CC. Congrats.

Wow....I thought NOTHING could make me root for Ryle...but the parents rushing the field like it's peewee ball and the players singing their fight song outside Cooper's fieldouse...I gotta say, I hope. the Camels go winless from here.

Wow....I thought NOTHING could make me root for Ryle...but the parents rushing the field like it's peewee ball and the players singing their fight song outside Cooper's fieldouse...I gotta say, I hope. the Camels go winless from here.

 

Why suprised? It is a Lickert led program.

I was curious about the singing and celebration myself. You'd a thought they won the SB or something lol.

 

Didn't really bother me because their intended targets were ignoring them.

Wow....I thought NOTHING could make me root for Ryle...but the parents rushing the field like it's peewee ball and the players singing their fight song outside Cooper's fieldouse...I gotta say, I hope. the Camels go winless from here.

 

Don't worry they will get spanked in their new stadium in a few weeks. :D

Camels stop the Jags, then a personal foul gives the ball back to the Jags which they turn into their 2nd score. I guess when your predictions don't pan out you only have the fans and singing to complain about. GO CAMELS!

Why did they sing the fight song outside of Cooper's fieldhouse?

Camels stop the Jags, then a personal foul gives the ball back to the Jags which they turn into their 2nd score. I guess when your predictions don't pan out you only have the fans and singing to complain about. GO CAMELS!

 

The Camels flat out ran over the Jags, so good job on the field. However, the Camels after game antics was unnecessary and they should learn to win with class. Nothing wrong with singing your fight song, but bad choice on location. I'm sure the Jags will remember that next year.

The Camels flat out ran over the Jags, so good job on the field. However, the Camels after game antics was unnecessary and they should learn to win with class. Nothing wrong with singing your fight song, but bad choice on location. I'm sure the Jags will remember that next year.

 

The Camel fans come to the field after every game, win or lose, to hear the post game talk. They did the same thing at Highlands. If the fight song was sung in a taunting manner right outside the Cooper locker room, then I am sure it will be addressed. Win with class and lose with class. It was a hard fought game.

Wow....I thought NOTHING could make me root for Ryle...but the parents rushing the field like it's peewee ball and the players singing their fight song outside Cooper's fieldouse...I gotta say, I hope. the Camels go winless from here.

 

Before you start spewing things you need to get your facts straight.

 

1. No one was rushing the field and for as long as Coach Lickert has been coach at CCHS he allows the parents to come to the post game huddle. WIN or LOSE, they did it Highlands after losing to them.

 

2. I think you need to expand on where EXACTLY the kids sang the song. They sang the fight song behind their busses and they have done this since beating Dixie last year. The ONLY reason it was close to Cooper's locker room is because the people from Cooper told the bus drivers where to park.

Why did they sing the fight song outside of Cooper's fieldhouse?

 

Not sure why, it was also very odd seeing their fans run on the field as if they just won the BCS championship lol. I didn't think much of it until they stood outside Coopers lockeroom shouting the fight song but whatever.

 

During the game it was a really hard fought game for both teams. Game could of went either way. Turnovers finally got the best of the Jags this game. Both at very bad times of the game. 1st won when Jags were up 6-0 and driving again down to the Camels 2 yard line and the Jags fumbled. 2nd turnover when Jags down 1 score and driving again thru the air and a 1st down catch for 21 yards and the receiver coughed it up on Camels sideline near their 26 yard line.

 

I think the Jags have something like 9 turnovers in first 4 games. Can't win many games that way.

 

I will say the silver lining of their 2 losses so far is they had their chances to win both.

 

Ludwig also did another good job passing tonight. I think he may have had 70+ yards passing in just the 1st qtr.

 

Jags players need to keep the foot on the pedal when they have their chance to. Seemed the wind went out of their sails after the first turnover.

 

To Camels credit they are really big on the lines and controlled both sides of the ball up front. Wood isn't a Durham but he can still pound the ball. Good kid, fun to watch.

If we are going to be complaining about fans and singing fight songs then how about opening another gate or have a couple tables at the entrances so we don't have to wait 45 minutes to get into the stadium. I thought I was at Kings Island in line for the Beast and the smoke signals that the concession stand was sending onto the field was ridiculous. Ok onto the game... Opening drive Cooper looked excellent and if I'm not mistaken I don't think they had a third down on the drive. They punched it in and made it look easy. I honestly thought it may be a long night for the Camels but thenthe "Lickert Led team" made adjustments and held cooper at bay. Great job by O-Line, Avery Wood and Alex Howard ran the ball like they were possessed by Earl Campbell tonight. Nice win Camels and I love the fact that they are "Lickert Led" because dude can coach, motivate and lead.

Congrats to the Camels.:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.