Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2013

Featured Replies

What does Campbell County need to do to improve in 2013? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me get this started by saying that Campbell County will be a better team next year than either of the two previous iterations that Lickert put on the field. I know they lost Durham, but that just may be what leads them to being better as a team. Two yrs ago they found Durham in time for the district and won the regular season. Last year they, and everybody else, knew what they had in Durham. They won the District again but SK sold out to stop Durham and won the game. CC did not have enough other offense to turn to when Durham was struggling to get yards nor enough to keep SK honest. This year I expect to see a complete team, ....and another district championship.

Looking forward to checking out the new stadium!

Let me get this started by saying that Campbell County will be a better team next year than either of the two previous iterations that Lickert put on the field. I know they lost Durham, but that just may be what leads them to being better as a team. Two yrs ago they found Durham in time for the district and won the regular season. Last year they, and everybody else, knew what they had in Durham. They won the District again but SK sold out to stop Durham and won the game. CC did not have enough other offense to turn to when Durham was struggling to get yards nor enough to keep SK honest. This year I expect to see a complete team, ....and another district championship.

 

There are other teams in 6A they'll need to "keep honest", let's not crown 'em yet.

Looking forward to checking out the new stadium!

 

I would love to get to the new stadium but I think it might be a hard ticket to get at first, especially if Camels do well.

 

Think the school will allow people to sit on the grassy hillsides as well at the new facility?

I think CC has as good a chance as any. Yes they graduated 18 but only 4 offensive and 4 defensive players that contributed on a consistent basis. Durham is a big hole to fill but they have a QB that is going to help them out in Avery Wood. They graduated their left tackle, but they have a new fella that moved to the area from Cincinnati that is 6'5" and 285 lbs of pure muscle. Big Mar moves mountains. I think until they get beat they are the team to beat.

I would love to get to the new stadium but I think it might be a hard ticket to get at first, especially if Camels do well.

 

Think the school will allow people to sit on the grassy hillsides as well at the new facility?

 

That's a huge stadium. I would be shocked if they sell out. I hope they do but that would be a tall task.

I think CC has as good a chance as any. Yes they graduated 18 but only 4 offensive and 4 defensive players that contributed on a consistent basis. Durham is a big hole to fill but they have a QB that is going to help them out in Avery Wood. They graduated their left tackle, but they have a new fella that moved to the area from Cincinnati that is 6'5" and 285 lbs of pure muscle. Big Mar moves mountains. I think until they get beat they are the team to beat.

 

Is Avery Wood the starter at QB this year? Some seem to think Wilson will be the starter.

I have heard that Wilson is too green. That Wood will fill that role this year and Wilson will take over the following year.

How do you guys anticipate the Highlands-Campbell County game going this year?

How do you guys anticipate the Highlands-Campbell County game going this year?

 

Running clock and a huge win for the Birds. Still wish they were flying south for the game. Does anyone know if this is a 2 year deal? Will the Birds invade A-town the following year?

Running clock and a huge win for the Birds. Still wish they were flying south for the game. Does anyone know if this is a 2 year deal? Will the Birds invade A-town the following year?

 

My understanding is that it is a home and home deal and they will be playing in Alexandria next year.

How do you guys anticipate the Highlands-Campbell County game going this year?

 

55-0, and only because the second team for HHS is in the game in the 3rd quarter because lickert and dale are friends. Wait, the second team will score at least twice before the third team is in. 69-0

55-0, and only because the second team for HHS is in the game in the 3rd quarter because lickert and dale are friends. Wait, the second team will score at least twice before the third team is in. 69-0

 

Wow!!

55-0, and only because the second team for HHS is in the game in the 3rd quarter because lickert and dale are friends. Wait, the second team will score at least twice before the third team is in. 69-0

At least the Camels are playing them! I say bravo to Coach Lickert for having the kahunas to put the Birds on the schedule. He's trying to take this program to the next level and I have faith that he will get them there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.