Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2013

Featured Replies

Best wishes to CCHS this season. I think it speaks well for CCHS and the coaching staff that they scheduled Highlands this year. Either the CCHS staff believes the Camels will be competitive in the game, or that CCHS will take away something valuable from the experience, or both. Either way, it is a positive development, in my opinion.

 

Very well said. In my opinion you do not get any better playing bad teams.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck Camels in 2013!!!! I'll be there. I'm counting on a good year!!!!!!!!!

About what size will CCHS's roster be this year?

They are on sale so someone should be hitting you up shortly. If not message me and I can hook you up with one of them!

 

Made the purchase last night. That Goodness they are not that ugly purple. Good luck to the Camels. I know a lot of the kids on the team. Should be fun to watch.

Made the purchase last night. That Goodness they are not that ugly purple. Good luck to the Camels. I know a lot of the kids on the team. Should be fun to watch.

 

Very nice. Send that kid my way. As of last night, I only have CCHS graduates living here. :ylsuper:

Made the purchase last night. That Goodness they are not that ugly purple. Good luck to the Camels. I know a lot of the kids on the team. Should be fun to watch.

 

Aren't they black this year?

Aren't they black this year?

Yes. Any color but purple works for me. Other one was grey.

Very nice. Send that kid my way. As of last night, I only have CCHS graduates living here. :ylsuper:

 

Your family has to have the largest collection of school "spirit wear" in NKY, between you, the hubby, and all the kids Brossart, Highlands, NewCath, & Campbell Co. Only 4 more schools and you got all of the county covered. :lol2:

Nah, not trashing. I tell it as I see it. Most people can't handle the criticism on here and I find that hilarious. Most forget, it's just opinion.

 

CCHS is CCHS, they have had good teams in the past, but they will never be consistently good. They are one of the biggest schools in the state and you field an average football team, and for most seasons, a bad football team. You think because lickert is from HHS that he going to bring that mojo to CCHS, you are all fooling yourselves. CCHS is a stepping stone for him and it will be for most coaches that come through there. Let me add, I think lickert is a fine football coach and the new staudium is spectacular. My opinion, he's waiting on the Ryle job, so he will have a chance to win in 6A.

 

It's a shame, the parents are very passionate about CCHS football. The kids, for the most part, are not.

 

In reading all the post in this thread I can understand why most are ready to send a "lynch mob" out for NKYfootballfan91, however I will agree 100% with the bolded. Most folks in this thread know exactly who NKYfootballfan91 is and I'm sure he is aware of that as well, so in that regard I appreiciate his honesty, like it or not.

 

As far as the thread topic, in all honesty I couldn't care less, but I like to see all NKY teams succeed.

 

 

 

 

Oh, wait a minute, except Highlands. :lol2:

I think Coach Lickert and his staff are what Campbell County Football needed. He interacts well with the kids and he gets their respect. When hecame in two years ago, he said the best players will play. So far that has held true. That in itself has been a problem for years at the County. Politics. I hope the administration sticks to school business and let the Coach take care of thefootball program. I believe every kid buys into the program, that if they earn it they will get their opportunity. So far, whining isnt working. GO CSMELS!

memyselfandi: Thanks for hooking me up! A football mom came to see me on Sunday.

Your family has to have the largest collection of school "spirit wear" in NKY, between you, the hubby, and all the kids Brossart, Highlands, NewCath, & Campbell Co. Only 4 more schools and you got all of the county covered. :lol2:

 

You have no idea! Interestingly enough, my husband's favorite shirt is his Bardstown Tigers shirt!

memyselfandi: Thanks for hooking me up! A football mom came to see me on Sunday.

 

You are welcome!

Any truth to the rumor Austin Richardson left for another school?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.