Everything posted by PSJ
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
Who is Gary Hunter?
-
George Rogers Clark 51 Campbell County 48
YIKES
-
Brossart 39 Newport Central Catholic 38
YIKES
-
Harrison County 63 Bishop Brossart 34
yikes
-
Bellevue 49 Brossart 47
yikes
-
Highlands 53 Campbell County 52
yikes
-
Dayton to name Court for Stan Steidel
is it Dayton or Dayden?
-
Newport 62 Brossart 59
Not necessarily anything about Code - but if I have a team that much bigger and faster in Newport, I'm probably running a few more sets working for higher percentage shots instead of settling.. JMO.. Just Saying... But like I said - that's JMO...
-
Newport 62 Brossart 59
I wouldn't necessarily argue Newport is more talented.. But would probably argue quality of coaching probably played more into it than first game jitters. And your also correct if they met again down road the result would be different. Especially with a healthy Donnelly in fold for Brossart.. Newport is fun team to watch.. Good luck on a successful season.
-
George Rogers Clark/Harlan (Sweet Sixteen 1st Round) updates
What is Brock from floor? What is record for attempts in a state tournament game? We gotta be close.
-
Newport Catholic/Covington Catholic (9th Region Semi-Final) updates
YIKES
-
Mercer County 85 Campbell County 67
this is an excellent post...
-
Holmes 50 Campbell County 47
is that right? Camels up 17 at half? was it a total collapse?
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Geee I wonder why?
-
Newport Central Catholic/Covington Catholic (BB&T Arena) updatespdates
Yikes!
-
Highlands 46 Mason County 43
Appeared refs really favored Mason tonight. Highlands couldn't get a call all night. Does road team supply the officials?
-
10th Region Rankings
1) Mason 2) Scott 3) Clark 4) Campbell 5) brossart 6) Nicholas 7) bourbon 8) bracken 9) paris 10) harrison
-
Open Job: Ludlow
Future is very bright in Bracken and they very well may win the district next year - they will be solid, Well coached. But to call them early favorite to win a district where a team has beaten BC by a combined score of 69-13 previous two years is probably a bit of stretch..
-
Moeller (OH) 60 Covington Catholic 51
Would have liked to have seen the big fella for CC roll more to basket after setting the hi screens.. Moeller may have been doing a good job taking that away or possibly by design but noticed after setting the hi screen the big would flash out or stay put more than roll towards basket..
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Lloyd Memorial 52
Great hire by Bundy and co. - Former HHS Katie Allen.. Not sure why HHS didn't swoop her up. I believe HHS hired Brossart old JV coach instead..
-
Bishop Brossart 1 Campbell County 0 (PK/Shootout)
Your bs was called out last year. You had claimed a Brossart player was allowed back in game with concussion because dad pushed his weight around as a councilman. CC trainer stepped up and said your claim was totally false. But did you come back on and apologize? No.. And Now this one..... totally bad mouthing an AD at an institution that you have absolutely no clue about.... Where once again is totally false...
-
Bishop Brossart 1 Campbell County 0 (PK/Shootout)
is this along the same lines as last year where false allegations were made after this game where I think the CC trainer even said was not true.. Not saying in this instance this is true and certainly not saying its false.. I have no idea if it is or not.. I think a lot of stuff is said just to stir pot possibly??
-
Bishop Brossart 1 Campbell County 0 (PK/Shootout)
Like another day at the office - I think Brossart has won something like 14 of last 18 times...
-
Bishop Brossart vs Paris Predictions
and Paris gave up how many to Bracken? Where was that athleticism on defense? And Brossart gave up how many to Bracken? Probably not the best way on how I would break down a game... Paris may very well win this game - But I wouldn't break it down as indicated.. NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!
-
Bishop Brossart 33 Bracken County 13
For all the pre game chatter for this game - Not surprised by this score.. Wasn't this a running clock last year when these two played?