Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jcenters

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jcenters

  1. Cooper got a game with JCH to replace Shawnee ! Dont know if this was a good move or not ! From what I hear JCH are a veary good football team this year . Maybe this game will help them get ready . Shawnee didnt help with that last year .
  2. Boone always has some great players ! The Cooper game will be a good one for sure . Ill take Cooper they have alot returning and some new kids that will contribute .
  3. I do think Cooper will get there first district win this year . It will be down to Boone , Conner , Or Campbell County . I think it will be a close game all three . It will come down D. Cooper will be able to score on all three teams.
  4. I think Cooper will win 5 out of 7 . ( Conner, Boone, Cambell County, Lloyd, Shawnee, Scott and Holmes). I think they are a year or two away from Sk and Ryle. I also think they make the playoffs this year !
  5. I think Bradley from Cooper will have a big year! He went for 1600 yds last year with a small line. Cooper has improved at the o-line so he should do alot better.
  6. Not sure if I'm spelling right but Coach Bernett is back, also they have a new QB Coach not sure his name.
  7. Cooper has added a few nice size kids ! Looks like the numbers will be up also. Its been a long road in 6A with just 40-45 kids ! Looks like they will have over 60 this year. With Bradly back he should have a big year. Good luck Jags.
  8. Good move for Cooper, this will give them an idea of what they got this year! I think Cooper will turn some heads this year.
  9. TOG. Dont mean to come off mean but as a father and a fan, I have heard this stuff all football season. Just get a little upset when Cooper does something good and people down it bye saying things like it's only freeshman or as in football ( why is Cooper playing in small Div. ) thats all . Sorry if I over reacted.
  10. Maniacci did start when they played Holmes not sure the reason but I think it was for his 6'6" body. I think mainly to try and stop Holmes under the net.
  11. I have seen CC play! Your the one crying about kids playing frosh and being on varsity roster. And yes I think the stripes were bad in this game, both sides got some bad calls.
  12. Would this even have been brought up if CC won the game ? I dont care if it is 4th grade ball game you going to cheer your kids on! All three of these kids have played freshman all year but you bring it up after they start a tourney. CC fans hade no problem going nuts when they beat Cooper in over time as I recall in reg. season.
  13. I think it was a great game to watch! Last time they played game went into over time. CC came back to win and was much like this one. Good game bye both teams. One thing did surprise me is that #4 of CC didnt play more or start, he is one of the best ball handlers ive seen at fresh level !
  14. Yes they will as far as I know. I cant see them staying in small Div.
  15. Cooper looks like they may have a good one!
  16. I agree with you! Every game they have played has came down to the final min. I do have to say frosh level has been very close this year! Great teams should make some games in finals.
  17. Sounds like you are a ref hoopitup! Just to let you know there were alot of parents yelling at them from both sides. I have seen alot of games called bad and alot that were called very good . This game was just so bad I thought that I should say something on here. Not all refs are bad 80 % of them do a great job,( hope you are one of them!! )
  18. Like I said ( not saying they would have won!) Just thought it was called very poor! New Cath played very good and im sure if you ask some of there parents they will say the same!
  19. I think Cooper has a good chance to make it to the playoffs this year!
  20. Cooper vs New Cath. This was one of the worst I have seen! I guess there are not to many good ones at the frosh level. Cooper played a good game as well as New Cath. My son plays for Cooper and not saying they would have won the game but I think both sides were called bad! Someone needs to do something about these guys they are bad!
  21. Well I can tell you this one of the two was taking money to get in the door before the game! I think that if he is that involved with a school then that is a (conflict of interest)!
  22. I was at that game too! All calls where against Cooper. Some of the worst I have ever seen.
  23. I am so sick of hearing about Cooper in the small div. Is it Coopers fault that some teams didnt match up to there talent? Cooper had around 33 kids on the freshman team and started around 13 (both ways) all year. I dont care what div. you are in, to go 9-0 is a great thing. Coach Borchers had no clue that he had this kind of talent in the freshman class. He only had around 10 kids show up for spring ball from last freshman class. Who bye the way didnt win but 1 game. Beechwood was a great team in 08 and i thought was very good this year. Hats off to them for that. I think people should ask why some of these teams were not very good this year! Why shouldnt Scott High compete with Cooper with the same amount of kids and is a established school.
  24. Cant wait to see this group of freshman from both teams in the future!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.