Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Season Nky Top 10?

Featured Replies

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

 

 

3. CovCath

4. Dixie

5. Simon Kenton

6. Beechwood

7. NCC

8. Boone Co.

9. Holmes

10. Campbell Co.

  • Replies 374
  • Views 29.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

 

 

3. CovCath

4. Dixie

5. Simon Kenton

6. Beechwood

7. NCC

8. Boone Co.

9. Holmes

10. Campbell Co.

 

CCH is a tough one to predict.

1. Highlands

2. Simon Kenton

3. CovCath

4. Dixie

5. Ryle

6. Beechwood

7. NCC

8. Boone Co.

9. Holmes

10. Holly Cross

1. Highlands

2. Simon Kenton

3. CovCath

4. Dixie

5. Ryle

6. Beechwood

7. NCC

8. Boone Co.

9. Holmes

10. Holly Cross

 

Just so I can add some context to the above may I ask your approximate age?

Just so I can add some context to the above may I ask your approximate age?

 

I am 36 is there a problem? Simon Kenton beat everybody they played in northern ky with ease there defense only lost 2 starters and there offense is still going to put up alot of points Sage Powell is just has good as Miles and there jv team went 6-2 so iam thinking there OL will be just fine!

  • Author

Personally I think this could be Ryle's best team ever. They are very talented on both sides of the ball. Ryle could be the best team in Nky and top 3 or 4 in the state..JMO :thumb:

Personally I think this could be Ryle's best team ever. They are very talented on both sides of the ball. Ryle could be the best team in Nky and top 3 or 4 in the state..JMO :thumb:

 

I think Simon Kenton will be better than last year Chad Lawernce should be the best QB in the state over 1000 yds rushing and over 1000 passing last year!:ylsuper:

  • Author
I think Simon Kenton will be better than last year Chad Lawernce should be the best QB in the state over 1000 yds rushing and over 1000 passing last year!:ylsuper:

 

Come on???? He is good but by no means the best in the state. There are a couple kids in Nky I would take over Lawernce..:thumb:

Come on???? He is good but by no means the best in the state. There are a couple kids in Nky I would take over Lawernce..:thumb:

 

1165 rushing yards 10 tds 1798 passing yds 21 tds and 8 ints now who put up better numbers than that?:idunno:

As a starter Lawernce has only lost 3 games.

I am 36 is there a problem? Simon Kenton beat everybody they played in northern ky with ease there defense only lost 2 starters and there offense is still going to put up alot of points Sage Powell is just has good as Miles and there jv team went 6-2 so iam thinking there OL will be just fine!

 

Absolutely zero problem. Now when I read your posts I can have context.

 

I do think its unfair to Sage Powell to say he's just as good as Miles.

 

JV records are irrelevant.

 

I know they do return a talented senior-to-be class.

 

However, I think its going to take a while before they gel since they have to replace so many linemen.

BTW I'm a big fan of Chad Lawrence. Seems like a winner.

I am 36 is there a problem? Simon Kenton beat everybody they played in northern ky with ease there defense only lost 2 starters and there offense is still going to put up alot of points Sage Powell is just has good as Miles and there jv team went 6-2 so iam thinking there OL will be just fine!

 

Drinking and posting on BGP is a bad combination. Wow, 6-2 JV team. Sounds like they were pretty dominant. Dixie ahead of Ryle, huh? Love to hear your rationale on that one. I'm sure it'll be as clear as mud.

BTW I'm a big fan of Chad Lawrence. Seems like a winner.

 

I wish football season was here already!

  • Author
1165 rushing yards 10 tds 1798 passing yds 21 tds and 8 ints now who put up better numbers than that?:idunno:

 

I will take a 6'5 220 pound junior to be from Ft. Thomas. He will be getting some pretty good coaching from a 6'4 300 pounder give or take a few lbs....:clap::clap:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.