Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Season Nky Top 10?

Featured Replies

Ryle should be better. I think a lot will depend on play calling. Over heard one coach say they plan on running the ball 50 times a game. IMO that would be a big mistake. If you have a D-1 QB use him. S.K. will be good. Not as good as last year, IMO. But can they beat Ryle, yes. Highlands will always be good. Until S.K. and Highlands play each other we will never know who is better. The good thing about Ryle vs S.K. we will find out in about 6 months.

 

True we may only be able to assume...I know 7 on 7 is not a good indication of who would win the game but Highlands dominated SK during the 7 on 7 competition last year and I feel Highlands would have beaten Sk last year in a real game. Just my thought!!!

  • Replies 374
  • Views 29.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would move Simon Kenton up to #3 and Campbell Co. up to #8. Boone Co. is facing a cross roads year in their program and I just am not sure which direction they are headed. I honestly feel Ryle will be more talented than Highlands but I can't put anyone above Highlands until someone proves it on the field.

 

Boone is looking at another down year next season. Hard to be an all-run team if you don't have the line. And hard to throw when you don't have the QB or system for it.

True we may only be able to assume...I know 7 on 7 is not a good indication of who would win the game but Highlands dominated SK during the 7 on 7 competition last year and I feel Highlands would have beaten Sk last year in a real game. Just my thought!!!

 

I think it would have been one of the best games in the state last year. IMO. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: Until they play.

I think it would have been one of the best games in the state last year. IMO. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: Until they play.

 

I agree

Simon Kenton 49 Ryle 29 i remember this game being pretty one sided til Simon Kenton put in there 2nd string after half time!!!!!!

 

I was not aware that Miles Simpson, Jordan Hansel and Chad Lawrence were 2nd string. :lol:

True we may only be able to assume...I know 7 on 7 is not a good indication of who would win the game but Highlands dominated SK during the 7 on 7 competition last year and I feel Highlands would have beaten Sk last year in a real game. Just my thought!!!

 

 

They played each other in 7 on 7 last year?

I got such a charge out of ukfan36's constant exaggerations that I forgot to post the NKY preseason top 10. What a black eye he is making for SK in my opinion. Here is my attempt:

 

1)Highlands

2)Ryle

3)SK

4)CovCath

5)Dixie

6)NewCath

7)Beechwood

8)Campbell

9)Conner

10)Boone

I was not aware that Miles Simpson, Jordan Hansel and Chad Lawrence were 2nd string. :lol:

 

The begining of the 3rd qtr Simon Kenton had there 2nd string in the game!

I got such a charge out of ukfan36's constant exaggerations that I forgot to post the NKY preseason top 10. What a black eye he is making for SK in my opinion. Here is my attempt:

 

1)Highlands

2)Ryle

3)SK

4)CovCath

5)Dixie

6)NewCath

7)Beechwood

8)Campbell

9)Conner

10)Boone

 

 

 

Ryle is overrated SK almost beat ST X without Miles Simpson!

Ryle is overrated SK almost beat ST X without Miles Simpson!

 

I don't think "almost" counts. :lol:

  • Author
I don't think "almost" counts. :lol:

 

Only in horseshoes and hand grenades.:laugh:..

The begining of the 3rd qtr Simon Kenton had there 2nd string in the game!

 

Go back and watch the game film and get back with us. I can assure you that this is not true. Isn't there some rule on BGP about posting accurate information?

The begining of the 3rd qtr Simon Kenton had there 2nd string in the game!

 

When you win say little and when you lose say less! YOU won a game not a state championship. Again SK had a fantastic year; but geez why such hatred toward Ryle. Act like you have been there before! I know you are entitled to your opinion; but I suspect you are going to be wearing some egg within the year JMO :thumb:

They played each other in 7 on 7 last year?

 

Yes, during the 7 on 7 they used Miles as a wideout mainly because as you know there really isn't much for the backs to do.

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

 

 

The rest

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.