Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top RB'S in NKY

Featured Replies

With the loss of a few big time runningbacks in NKY this year, who are going to be the players to watch for?

  • Replies 208
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Elliott

 

 

I believe he's at the top of everyones list!

With the loss of a few big time runningbacks in NKY this year, who are going to be the players to watch for?

 

Not sure what class he was in last year, but if Brandon Vocke (sp?) of Beechwood is returning, he should be one of the top RBs. He had a very good game against Highlands last year.

I like Vocke and Elliott both. Elliott as the power back and Vocke as the elusive speed back. :thumb:

Gray of CovCath, will be just a Jr.

Put up good numbers at the end of the year.

Looks like Schaffer will see more time at LB.

I like Vocke and Elliott both. Elliott as the power back and Vocke as the elusive speed back. :thumb:

 

Add in Chris Kelly at New Cath. And here is the impressive thing ... all three of these guys will just be juniors next year!

Oppenheimer (Boone) should put up nice numbers.

Cory Compton from Highlands

 

I was wondering who would be the chosen one at Highlands. Is it Compton over Streeter and/or True?

  • Author

1)Elliott!!!

2)Kelly or Oppenheimer

3)

4)Vocke

5)Compton or Schaffer

 

My top!

Speed kills..I will take Vocke..

Speed kills..I will take Vocke..

 

I'll take Gabe Gray:lol:

Eric Sowder and Blake Kennedy at Conner will both have breakout years.

The best group of rb's will be Compton, Bishop, True, and Streeter from HHS....:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.