Everything posted by Xs and Os
-
Pendleton/Bishop Brossart predictions 12/8
PC by 8 at home!!!!!
-
2010 Tenth Regional Tourney--Mason County
It is a great rotation, but it is a shame that the 38th would not take the guarantee that NKU offered. They were willing to make it $5,000 per team if they signed a two year deal. I did not hear about Mason putting up any money.
-
10th Region Tournament Split
So you lost in the first round of state because you played at BOK..
-
10th Region Tournament Split
Not sure where you are getting your information because: First they got more money than they have the last two years Second what they got was guaranteed no one had to guess what they were going to get. Third the arrangement of games was due to the 9th having their contract first. it was determined that the next time 10th would play second game. So I think it was a pretty good deal.
-
10th Region Tournament Split
I talked to Campbell County officials and was told that each school will get $4375 which is what was part of the deal. I guess the next big question is if BOK will put the same deal out to the 38th district. This amount was more than what was paid the last two seasons.
-
Highlands Coaching Candidates?
Lots of talk that the Code will be Scott.
-
Highlands Coaching Candidates?
Somebody mentioned Scott Code earlier. is he out?
-
Thursday Night Attendence at Rupp
Glad to say I was there!! :dancingpa
-
Anderson County vs. Elliott County
If you were a neutral fan before the game started tonight you would have ended up wanting Elliott County to win. I think they are one of the best teams I've seen in this decade, they give the same feel Pendleton County gave in 2005. Go Elliott we are behind you all the way. Win it for the small schools who never had a chance.
-
Central vs. Graves County
Don't know much about either team but, good luck to Graves County.
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
I guess you will stay home next week, because you are going to see the same thing in Lexington.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I am like you but think the game could have been at 6:30 and still had enough time to celebrate the winner.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
Maybe the people in the 10th have a better negotiator than those in the 9th. It was my understanding that part of this deal that the 37th included a widow of time for the 38th to come back if all parties agreed. Since Mustang has a connection to Campbell County maybe he can confirm that for us!!
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
Pendleton County is always good for 2000 fans.
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
[ All in all, I'd say good job. :thumb: I would be in favor of a 3 year rotation between the Fieldhouse, Montgomery Co., and BOK at NKU. I think that would be the best and most fair scenario for everyone. If the rotation is 37-38-39-40, how would the rotation work if Montogmery and Mason had it on the years their district was to host.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
[ My biggest dissappointment was lack of a write up by Enquirer columnist Ryan Ernst regarding the 10th matchup. He had plenty to say about the broadcast, but did a poor job covering the evnet!!
-
How has the Bank done so far?
The tenth does have an agreement that the next time they play a double header with the 9th, they get prime time.
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
I think Mustang pointed out in an earlier thread that the 10th region had done a better job on doing the extras, programs, t-shirts, etc.
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
I agree that was a great day of basketball for the ultimate fan. $2 per game cannot be beat. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
The 9th Region Tourney is complete, what are the Pro's and Con's?
I thought is was a success, but there area always things that can be improved? What do you think?
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
I thought it was a huge success, I am sure there are things that could be changed, what are your thoughts?
-
Mason County 51 Clark County 43
Mason has a great team and will represent the region in true 10th region style.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I think tonight proves that the tourney was a success.
-
Mason County 51 Clark County 43
I don't think the fieldhouse can hold 6000, which is what I heard a Campbell County Administrator say was present during the first game. :ylsuper:
-
Which Region Final would you rather watch 9th or 10th?
I think it goes to show you that the 10th region organizers have done a better job in promoting the tourney. It appears the 9th just said give a place to play ball and we will come play. :banana: