Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday Night Attendence at Rupp

Featured Replies

Just heard on the radio that there were 21,048 at Rupp tonight. Largest first round crowd in state tournament history!:thumb:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell out if Holmes vs Elliot county :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Sell out if Holmes vs Elliot county :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Probably 2 more for Saturday's sessions as well.

  • Author

Should be another big crowd tomorrow. Friday night is always big at the state tournament. You have traditional powers Lexington Catholic (local) and Holmes (fairly local) opening the session, which will both bring nice crowds. And of course Shelby Valley and Elliott County will bring every single person in their community/county. I'm glad I bought two lowers a few weeks ago!

When I was there this afternoon they announced that their was only upper arena tickets still available for tonights session. Figured it would be a huge crowd.

  • Author
When I was there this afternoon they announced that their was only upper arena tickets still available for tonights session. Figured it would be a huge crowd.

 

I checked the ticketmaster website this morning (didn't want tickets, was just curious what it looked like) and the "best available" was upper level, Row S. So certainly a great crowd.

Glad to say I was there!! :dancingpa

Just got back to the motel myself. I was in peanut heaven, but enjoyed every minute.

When I was there this afternoon they announced that their was only upper arena tickets still available for tonights session. Figured it would be a huge crowd.

 

It was like that last week when I ordered tickets for this week. We decided against upper arena tickets for tonight's game and ended up paying 60.00 a piece for lower arena seats for tonight's games. I was able to order lower arena tickets for every session but tonight's session as of last Thursday so I am not surprised by the first round record.

And we're supposed to be in a recession:lol::lol::lol: Just one of the many things the news media makes up

It was like that last week when I ordered tickets for this week. We decided against upper arena tickets for tonight's game and ended up paying 60.00 a piece for lower arena seats for tonight's games. I was able to order lower arena tickets for every session but tonight's session as of last Thursday so I am not surprised by the first round record.

 

60 bucks? Wowza.

Trust me, I haven't told my wife yet. I told her we'd get t-shirts tomorrow.:sssh:

I was sitting next to an Elliott Co. fan tonight and we agreed that tonight or tomorrow night would be a good time to plan a bank heist in Sandy Hook.:laugh:

I will be interested in seeing the attendance tomorrow night. I wasn't there tonight but Mason County usually has a big following. Now that they are out, I think tonight's crowd may be bigger than tomorrow night's.

I will be interested in seeing the attendance tomorrow night. I wasn't there tonight but Mason County usually has a big following. Now that they are out, I think tonight's crowd may be bigger than tomorrow night's.

 

Tomorrow night should be an awesome session with LC/Holmes and SV/EC. I wish I could make it for those games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.