Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday Night Attendence at Rupp

Featured Replies

Speaking of fan support, I know a fan that yelled so much last night that they are worried about being on the DL tonight. Anyone have a Mr. Meyogi(spelling) fix for tonight?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson had the largest fan base last night--they were in full force.

Rupp Arena's seating capactiy is 23,000. I wasn't there last night (Wish I was) but from what I heard there were very few seats that didn't have a butt in them.

 

All I was saying is that I think that more than 2000 seats weren't occupied. I will say maybe 15 or 16 thousand, IMO. The top section seats alot more than the bottom, and the top rows were pretty much empty.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.